3 replies to this topic

#1 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:45 PM

Howdy, some of you may remember me and sadly alot of the folks who I used to play with here have gone away.  If anyone has the contact info of  2 old friends, Ron- Rockhauler & Drew- Whispers of Fire, I would appreciate it.  I am currently battling liver cancer and it has given me great pause for reflection, and always more and more questions.  I know that noncorporeal life exists, just never could prove if it was human or nonhuman entities that I photographed, recorded and communicated with.  I tend to think nonhuman as the agenda seemed to be everyone I met "ghost hunting" was drawn deeper and deeper into the occult.  I never did get any answers as to what was on the "other side" and maybe it is not for us to know.  I am Christian but now understand the prayer, "Lord I believe, please help me with my unbelief". Sounds contridictory I know, but actually it isn't.  There is so little that is tangible where faith is concerned and to find yourself hoping for the best with almost everything out of your control is a rude awakening indeed.  I mean 60 years on this planet is pretty good, but in all that time, no matter how much I learned I have come to realise how little I really know.  No brag, just fact LoL!  Trying to understand God is like an ant trying to learn about an elephant, an excercise in futility.  Guess I am right back to faith and hoping for the best in the end, yes?  Just my thoughts  currently.  Prayers would certainly be appreciated and any insite anyone wished to share would be appreciated.  Will there ever be an end to the questions and evidence leading to more and more questions? Probably not.- Dennis

CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:59 AM

Hi Dennis,

I'm sorry about your news. You sound like you have a great attitude about life, and hopefully you're surrounded by loved ones giving you moral support. A friend of mine went through the same ordeal a few years back. They were able to get out all the cancer and he's been in remission since then. I wish for you similar good fortune in your situation.

~ Carlotta

Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:12 PM

Dennis, hello, we missed you. Good to hear back from you, but sorry about hearing your situation. Sending you much prayers and loving lights!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#4 CantaloupePhil

CantaloupePhil

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

Dennis!   You sir, are in my prayers as is the rest of your family.

I wish I knew where Drew went as well. had a blast with him and Brian up in Minn. on a meet-up.  He sort of fell off the radar after back in 2005-06 I want to say.

If you ever want to chat, I'm usually free.

(Hands you the golden stapler).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users