6 replies to this topic

#1 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:14 AM

I was just wondering if there is going to be a Ghost World Conference, like from Gettysburg last year? I had heard that it was going to be in Salem, MA this year....I would like to know so that way we can make future financial planning and baby sitter planning. Thanks, Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#2 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:58 PM

I am glad you brought this up Julie. I was wondering if it will be in Salem, Ma. this summer, what week and any other details would be great. I only live 25 minutes away, but I was offered to work this summer in the school's summer youth program, luckily just mornings. Any info. anyone on the Ghost World Conference???
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#3 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:22 PM

I've been praying that the conference will be close to home this year. If it's in Salem Mass I will be there for sure! I can't wait to hear more about it and get to meet my GV family members. Has anyone tried contacting any of the mods on this?
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,874 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

I alreeady asked Jeff this question and no there is no Ghost World Conference this year.
Jeff has been really booked up and it does cost a bit too run it.

So not this year guys!

He will try to post some others to perhaps go to.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

Thanks Les,
Bummer.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#6 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:29 PM

I alreeady asked Jeff this question and no there is no Ghost World Conference this year.
Jeff has been really booked up and it does cost a bit too run it.

So not this year guys!

He will try to post some others to perhaps go to.

Les

:headbang: I was so looking forward to it and meeting up with some GVers... Hopefully Jeff will post some others to go to..
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#7 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:01 PM

A quick search on www.dogpile.com (a meta-search engine) brought up several links, including this one;

http://www.allconfer...ety/Paranormal/

There are probably many more out there, I just didn't check them all. I'm going to a conference in Southern Iowa this May - the W.I.S.P. Expo. Donna La Croix will be one of the featured speakers.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users