how do i upload a pic on my profile

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mst3k27

Mst3k27

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 08:29 PM

;D Hello Super Newbie here, just wondering how to upload a pic on my profile, i don't understand the link that is there, i don't have my own web page, just want to put a pic on my profile, thanks and happy to be a newbie, LOL

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:21 PM

Welcome to GV Super Newbie ;D nice to have you with us.

Click on the PROFILE link. There are two options you can use to have an AVATAR (the picture you mentioned is called an avatar in GV). One is to select form the given choices. Another is to link a URL of any image on the net. Check the picture below. If you look at it, from the given list I have opted NO PICS. And then specified a link of an image I like. For any help feel free to IM me.

Keep Smiling
Posted Image

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:26 PM

lol! I see you already have an AVATAR before I posted hehehehe hhmmmm GV has become simple for you, eh?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users