• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 inaspin2

inaspin2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 06:13 AM

Please excuse my stupidity here as I'm not too good with computers. Can somebody tell me how I post a picture please? I guess it's a case of copying and pasting but that doesn't always seem to work  ??? Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers you will unfold. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar-Christina Aguilera

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 07:01 AM

When you reply to a message or start a new thread you will see an option at the bottom to attach an image file.

The image file needs to reside on your local computer. So you click the 'browse' button, search your hard drive for the image you want to upload, select it, and you're done.

Only image files can be uploaded (.BMP, .JPG, or .GIF) and they must be smaller than 250 KB.

As soon as you hit the 'post' button the image will upload and be displayed in your message.

Also, if you put the '&' symbol in your file name the software will automatically delete the file because it thinks it's a virus. So instead of calling your file joe&mary.jpg, call it joe_mary.jpg, or joeandmary.jpg, etc.
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 inaspin2

inaspin2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 07:43 AM

Thanks for your help Jeff, much appreciated. I'll give it a go.
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers you will unfold. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar-Christina Aguilera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users