• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:08 AM

Hello all...I joined GhostVillage last night hoping to find the solution to a problem that's been plaguing me for almost a year now.

Before I get into what's wrong, let me give a little background:
I've been doing work with energy/the occult/supernatural entities for almost my entire life. I keep a far distance from media such as Ouija boards and the like. However, strange entities have an odd way of finding me despite this.

The issue I've been having started almost a year ago when I got into a discussion with someone I called a friend at the time (And have since come to realize was anything but). The topic of the supernatural came up, and he started to talk like he knew something, when everything he said was an obvious lie. Eventually, I got fed up and started to show him actual energy work (Which I now realize was a mistake) like spiritual attack and healing. I think this was what led to things going wrong.

The individual I was demonstrating this to kept up talking like he knew everything there was to know and wasn't impressed by my "Party tricks" at all. Thing is, I knew all along he was just lying to save face.

Shortly after this incident, some very odd entities started to attack me and my friends in large numbers. The creatures are 4-5' tall, greyish in color, and have barely distinct facial features, mostly being covered with just wrinkles and open wounds. I managed to pseudo-capture one of the creatures within a crystal pendant, and, after realizing it couldn't break out, it started to talk to me. This thing said it was part of a race called the Dia. Apparently, these are parasitic creatures that siphon life force off of unsuspecting humans.

The problem I'm having is that I believe the ex-friend of mine may have delved into dark or demonic magic in an effort to one-up me, in the end resulting in his releasing these Dia monsters.

What I'm asking is if anyone here knows more of what these things are or how to get rid of them?

TLDR: Does the name Dia ring any bells, and how do I get rid of them?

#2 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

Sorry, Blackhawk I tried Googling the Dia and came up with nothing except the Latin American holiday Día de los Muertos, meaning Day of the Dead.

Do you have any evidence of these beings? Photos, video, etc.?

#3 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

Sorry, Blackhawk I tried Googling the Dia and came up with nothing except the Latin American holiday Día de los Muertos, meaning Day of the Dead.

Do you have any evidence of these beings? Photos, video, etc.?

I was having the same problem trying to google them, seems nobody's heard of these things. And the problem with getting a picture or video is that the only live one I've got is inside the pendant, and if I let it out, I'm sure it'll try to run away like the others did. I can describe them in frightful detail since I've seen so many, but I'm afraid there's little else I can do

#4 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

How exactly did you go about catching this thing?

#5 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

Blackhawk

Can you draw us a picture of the creatures? I also tried googling "energy parasites" and found a link. Not sure of the accuracy but here it is.

http://www.bibliotec...enciareal25.htm
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#6 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

@Jack: I do a large amount of work with crystals and seals, so what I did was transferred a portion of my own energy to the crystal to act as bait, then, when one of the creatures was inside feeding on it, I sealed the pendant to prevent its escape. Since then, I add a small amount of my own energy from time to time so that it stays alive while I research it.

@Cryscat: I can try to sketch a picture of one next time I have access to a scanner, sure, but I'm no artist, and I doubt I can draw them any better than I can describe them

#7 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

That's very interesting. Where and when do these things appear to you? Is it just anywhere, or a specific area/time?

You said they attack you. How do they attack you? Physically, mentally, spiritually, all of the above?

Hmmmm. Since you can't film or take a picture of the one in the crystal pendant, do you think you could record audio of it talking to you?

#8 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:07 PM

@Jack:
These creatures appear anywhere and everywhere I am, be it in my room or miles away. However, they usually appear at dusk.

They attack by sort of latching on to my body and starting to suck energy away. While they're doing so, I feel physically and spiritually weak, as well as starting to feel very depressed and helpless. The only way I've found to get rid of them is to send a large burst of energy to the point where they're connected, which seems to overload them and make them leave.

I've actually tried to record them during an attack, but nothing comes out on the recording, which leads me to believe they communicate through some sort of telepathy as opposed to speech. As per Cryscat's request, I'm going to try and do a rough sketch of one and scan that into my computer for you all to look at

#9 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:04 PM

A rough sketch would be a good place to start. Then maybe someone can help you refine it.

Have you tried any type of protection? Picture yourself inside a blue egg of energy. Use this as a shield..the goal of this is to prevent them from attaching.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#10 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

Have you had any other paranormal encounters before all this started with your old friend?

#11 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:41 AM

@Caesar: Yes, I talk with spirits and such on a fairly regular basis, since I encounter them almost everywhere I go even before this started

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:16 AM

@Caesar: Yes, I talk with spirits and such on a fairly regular basis, since I encounter them almost everywhere I go even before this started

That is a good thing and makes things easier Blackhawk, just ask your guides or fairies and they would help you with this situation. Good luck.
Posted Image

#13 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:50 PM

It seems to me that you may be right about your friend. What you described sounded like an elemental. Some entities usually are associated with certain kinds of ritual magic and may be natural or artificial.. They can be dispatched on missions of psychic attack. Some who practice magic say that such elementals, when summoned, attach themselves to the human aura, and are extremely difficult to control.

Artificially created elementals are most commonly called thought-forms. In occultism a nonphysical entity created by thought that exists in either the mental plane or astral plane. A clairvoyant can perceive them.

Thought-forms can be directed at individuals. To have an effect, they must be able to latch on to similar vibrations in the aura of the recipient. Thought forms are said to have the capability to assume their own energy and appear to be intelligent and independent. Equally intense thought can disperse them, or they can simply disintegrate when their purpose is finished. Be careful for those that may get ideas of using this because if they cannot latch on to similar vibrations, they come back to YOU.

It is theorized that thought-forms may arise spontaneously out of the collective unconscious as archetypes which take on phantom or seemingly real form.

What you need to try is using your thought to disperse what you are holdiing in your crystal. Once done, I would take the crystal and send it back to where it came from, the earth. I would not try to cleanse it as it has been contaminated, I wouldn't trust it. You can take it outside and destroy it into small enough pieces so they can be thrown into a river or some body of water. This will certainly cleanse it and be small enough to not come into someone else's hands. Be careful when you destroy it as there may be residual energy in it and may have a small "explosion".

I hope this helps you Blackhawk.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#14 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

@Seer: Thanks for the advice, I think I'll try that on it, and I'll definitely shatter the crystal if it works. I'll post in this thread again with my results

#15 Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:11 AM

Hello again all. I've been trying Seer's suggestion of overpowering it with my own thoughts and it's working rather well. I've started to see results in the past couple days, namely that it seems to be weaker and less active. I'm going to keep up the pressure on it and with any luck I'll soon be rid of these creatures. Anyone have advice from keeping any future outbreaks from occurring?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users