2 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

November 11, 2013.
West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
Mel's Drive-In

I'd decided not to make breakfast that morning at the house I was renting. Instead, I drove down Laurel Canyon Blvd. to Sunset and made my way to Mel's Drive-In. I sat down at an outside table where I could enjoy the cool breeze, watch the Tourist buses pass and smile as the pretty girls walked by. A Waitress came over and took my order: Cheese Omelet, Frosted Flakes, White Toast with grape jelly, glass of milk and orange juice.
"Hungry, huh", the Waitress asked with a smile? I answered with a smile and a chuckle, then she left to place my order.

I pulled out my iPad, keyed into Mel's Wi-Fi network and decided to catch up on the local news of the day. As I sat reading, I felt the air grow a bit colder but thought nothing of it....until I felt a presence. I looked up and around but saw no one who looked to have just come into my immediate space, so I continued reading....until I heard a female voice ask, "Mind if I sit here?" I looked up and did a double-take.
The voice had come from directly in front of me, yet here was no one there. After my astonishment, I regained my composure and said as nonchalantly as possible, "Sure. Go ahead."

It was at that moment that my Breakfast arrived. My Waitress must have noticed something in my demeanor and asked if everything was okay. I smiled at her and fell to as I was quite hungry. She left. "Can I have a bite", the voice asked? I paused, not knowing what to say when a bus load of noisy but happy tourists came by. I don't know how or why, but the sudden arrival of the tourists seemed to disrupt something in the air and with that, the ghost departed. I waited but it didn't return.

#2 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:07 AM

Hello there Captain Kundalini! I remember you from the old ghost stories news group from many years ago.  I didn't post a lot, so you may not remember me, but my name on there was alibaba.  That's quite an interesting story and I'm glad to see you on here posting again.  We need some new material around here!

Take care, Ali

#3 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:11 AM

Hello there Captain Kundalini! I remember you from the old ghost stories news group from many years ago.  I didn't post a lot, so you may not remember me, but my name on there was alibaba.  That's quite an interesting story and I'm glad to see you on here posting again.  We need some new material around here!

Take care, Ali

Wow, that was a LONG time ago. I'm surprised anyone remembers me.

I remember a girl who used to put "Whrrrrrr", or something like that next to her sig.

Anyway, keeping on topic, a lot has happened in my life since then. 
I have encountered so many ghosts that I keep a journal now, both on and offline.

The offline version is going to be my memoirs, but I don't have a name for them yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Los Angeles, LA, Ghost, Mels Drive In, Breakfast

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users