ghost curse black magic exorcist exorcism see ghost symptoms of ghost around

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

In my16 years of life as an exorcist (Taoist exorcist), I had been working with many clients on spiritual cases and ghost related things. Many people cannot differentiate the problem with ghost and stronger stuff like curses or black magic curses. Here I will share a bit of my knowledge and experience in short.

Ghosts - when they are around

Usually they can come in many ways but the theory that explains what a ghost is will show you a clear way of how to tell it is a ghost or not. Ghost can usually be coming in a few forms:

1. With physical form like a human being but transparent, no thoughts or thinking
2. With physical form like fog or smoke, but doing something in a mindless manner
3. Without physical form or appearance but you sense their presence and hear them in the mind
4. Without physical form or appearance but you get possessed by them and go spontaneously moving

These are ghosts.. But if you encounter the following..

1. Animals and stuff going crazy at home
2. The thing come in physical form and appearance and also respond like a human being
3. Things are moving in the house by itself
4. Got possessed by the ghosts and go violent and you see them sometimes
5. You can see an image of the ghost or scary thing whenever you close your eyes
6. Always seeing black figures in the air
7. Electronics and stuff going crazy
8. The body goes out of control sometimes and hear the void in the head calling you or talking to you

These are not ONLY a ghost, that is people doing evil magic on you to curse you and haunt you down. These can happen when you are being cast some black magic or something like that. Could last as long as 40 years or above and you can still not die. Very painful way of torturing a victim.

If you wish to know more about the details of the theory behind what ghost is in Taoism's theory, feel free to visit "What is a ghost?"

Note: Just to share my knowledge and experience only.
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

#2 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hello Mak!

I would like to ask that if one IS being tormented by such an entity of black magic, is the only way to handle it is from the type of belief system/religion in which it STEMS FROM? Also, how can one be sure of which system it can stem from since these negative, dark, sadistic, manipulative, intelligent things as they are constantly shape shifting and feeding off energies such as thoughts, words, emotions, and even other spirits. . .

Sincerely,
DkPhoenix

#3 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Hello Mak!

I would like to ask that if one IS being tormented by such an entity of black magic, is the only way to handle it is from the type of belief system/religion in which it STEMS FROM? Also, how can one be sure of which system it can stem from since these negative, dark, sadistic, manipulative, intelligent things as they are constantly shape shifting and feeding off energies such as thoughts, words, emotions, and even other spirits. . .

Sincerely,
DkPhoenix

Hi~
Nope, for a real deal exorcist (like me), doesn't care where that evil magic is from and we can still bust it with ease. The only factor that matters is your magic's power and ability. If the path of magic also have evil magic in the sect or lineage, then it is for sure not going to be able to do any good for you. The power's source is tainted and how can you clean a dirty window with a dirty cloth? That is why we cultivate our energy to pure and clean stage and also totally not doing any evil magic or whatever.

The wrong concept is that people think you need evil to deal with evil - and that is not true.

So to answer your question, it doesn't require the same "stem" or branches that relates to the evil magic path to exorcise the evil magic. No matter what type of evil magic it is, we can still bust it with ease and zero chance of failure.

I had been doing exorcism for people since 1996 and none of my case fail but I had encountered stuff that I never even heard of as well and they still get busted. Just like for one that really know how electronic engineering works, no matter what electronics you give them, they can fix it up because it's the same base theory behind. voltage is voltage, amps and amps, just the combo is different doesn't makes it harder. It looks complex for the outsiders only, not the pros.
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, curse, black magic, exorcist, exorcism, see ghost, symptoms of ghost around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users