Missing Encounter entry

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Widdershins

Widdershins

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

A few months ago, for your site's Encounters section, I typed up a sighting of a ghost I saw on the bus from my neighborhood of Oakland, CA to San Francisco. It happened at the end of March and was of a little girl who appeared and disappeared from the seat beside a woman and a little boy. Since the bus was traveling the long Oakland Bay Bridge (speeding, with no stops), she couldn't have gotten off the bus and I walked to the back to be sure she hadn't changed her seat. IOW, this incident had no explanation other than that the girl was a real ghost.

It was really disappointing to have the Encounters entry turn up missing, since I'd sent friends and family to read it here. I've not had an encounter with a clearly visible ghost for decades and I was really glad to have found a place to share it...until it vanished. I hope you can figure out what went wrong so that it can be fixed and I can get my story up again.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

Not sure what you titled your post but did you try clicking the "View More Topics" at the bottom of the list? There are over 200 pages of topics indexed on "Encounters" going back several years. By default only the last 3 pages are shown when you open a topic so if yours is several months old it likely has slid back a few pages.

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Caverat is correct. If its older and has not had any replies recently, then its probably several pages back by now. If you remember the title you can search for it with the search feature at the top.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

Was it in the Personal Encounters board on the forums? Or was it on the Encounters section of the web site? Two very different areas that cover the same topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users