Past lives Reincarnation Dreams Collective discovery Renowned Healer 1800s

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

These are my certifications so far:
    3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:30 PM

I dreamt of a past life in May/June 2005 while on vacation with my then-husband who was in the Navy. We'd gone to Charlotte, NC. We lived in Virginia Beach, VA at the time.

What I am about to share was THE most vivid dream of anything I'd ever experienced, to date (the future life was just wild to say the least, that's later).

I was a Renowned Healer in 1860's, some where in the southern states (like perhaps New Orleans?). I saw many slaves. (that was the general feel, and the only way to describe what I'd seen) Slave women, hefty, slim, all poor. No husbands in sight - it was during the Civil War time, of course all age-eligible males were drafted. I think I remember seeing small children though, I'm having flashbacks.. . Like very young children. Maybe one baby on a woman's hip.

I don't know what my gender was during this time, only that I remember seeing my feet or lower half of my body - clad in a long, white linen robe or gown - as these women fell before me, begging and pleading for my help. There were other's following me, walking my journey with me together, like my entourage or something, my group, my tribe. Maybe two or three here with me

I was walking into an open field of some sort. OR CROSSING THERE. There were tree lines to my left, spread across the expanse of the horizon in front me, a stretch of white clapboard type houses down this dirt lane, lined up along my right.

These houses were right next to each other. Several on either side of this gravel road, where, at the dead end was this Sacred Forest with a beaten path that led down to this field where all these women were running towards me... or I was crossing here.

***Maybe I had walked down that dirt road, but it did not connect to this special, magical forest. (*not sure about that part; due to the time traveled from the village to the forest... )***

Anyways... These women were crying, falling at my feet, pleading for me to "Save my son!! Save my son!!! You are the only one who can save my son (you are the only one who has the power).."

And I couldn't save every son though. There was a special ritual that had to be done first, and only then could I know for sure if her son was able to be saved. (I don't know why this is...)

I remember one woman specifically, pouring her heart out, tears streaming down her dusty face.. Her hair wrapped with in a Red do-ragg on top of her head, white cotton dress tied around the waist. She was hanging on to my legs and feet. She was not taking no for answer. (*so maybe they'd tried everything else and cut me off at the pass before I left their village. I dunno*) she said "PLEASE, ONLY YOU CAN SAVE MY SON!!"

... maybe here's where that ritual came to exist.

➕RESURRECTION . RITUAL➕
The bones of the young men who died had to be wrapped in this special white cloth. (And given to me later) don't know how much time had passed, for these to be BONES already.. That remains a mystery.

The grieving mothers had to nail a pig to the eve of their home. (Right in the front, right above the porch.) (I don't know if these pigs were still alive or dead at the time they were nailed to the eves... - - -* if so, then it would represent a sacrifice*)

Those pigs had to remain nailed up for 7 days. (For those who requested their son be brought back to life by me)

If, on the 7th day, when I walked passed their house, if that pig fell as I walked passed their house, that meant that I COULD SAVE THEIR SON. . (ONLY 3 SONS WERE able to be saved, they were chosen).

Those bones had to be brought to me, for I had a long journey ahead. I remember walking through the dark, in the forest, in between trees, only guided by the light of the moon.

I had to bury them in this Sacred Forest to complete the resurrection ritual..

Day 1, I walked far out into the middle of this forest.. To a stream.. Or a river.. I had to pray.. Saying prayers over these bones & the cloth they were wrapped in. They had to be buried around sunrise or by sunset.
After much prayer..

Day 2, I was on my knees in the mud, I was by the stream (not sure of my actions here)
praying & burying each set of bones.

Day 3, I was to go back on the 3rd day to pray some more??? And see that the bones had disappeared.
And then at the end of the 3rd day, It was done. If they (the 3 sons) came & remained. . Either Good or bad.. They were reborn. No turning back now.

The Aunt Jamima woman thanked me profusely, glad & knowing in her heart all was well.

..... The next post is a continuation of this dream, relaying information of my subsequent past life (maybe as I released my last breath in this here life, I took my first breath into the following life) during the same time or night.

#2 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

NEXT Reincarnation... 1940's or 50's
- - Remembered as a dream, and I hope this wasn't just a dream - -

Okay so...
My husband and I were sitting in a diner eating breakfast, talking. There weren't a whole lot of people in there at the time. As we talked, I noticed he kept staring over my shoulder. Finally I stood up and turned around, and the woman he'd been having an affair with (unbeknownst to me) was standing behind me, off in the distance. We began arguing about his infidelity. Things went south real quick, he was getting loud, and violent, throwing our table over on its side, and slapped me.

(He was a high ranking military officer. I'm not certain where we were stationed.
I was young, like early 30's, maybe. He was in his late 30's - early 40's.)

He raised his voice at me, and I saw those other people who were dining, they started scooting out the front door. They just all left in a hurry, and one older gentleman glanced over at me with a look of regret and remorse. (I guess because I was about to get a beating and they wanted no part of it.)

As those people were filing out, I remember seeing these three men walk in, two of them wearing a dark green uniform and the other in an all-white old timey sailor uniform. (That guy patted the older man on his back on the way out the door and then he locked the door behind him.)

My husband seemed oblivious to his surroundings, struck me in the face with his fist a couple of times while yelling and screaming at me.

Next thing I know, those three guys are standing behind my husband.

The sailor in white (who seemed to have an affinity for me, he felt familiar) said, "We'll take it from here, miss. You saved our lives, so we are repaying that same kindness - same favor - you once showed us long ago."

The other dark haired one said, "You don't need to watch this. It will be too horrific for you to witness," and he shielded me behind the table.

And it was. As I was on my hands and knees, sheltered behind the table, I could hear screaming and yelling and pounding and things being knocked over and clattering. I was scared, shaking. I peered around the edge of the table. I watched for a moment as they beat my husband, savagely, kicking him and punching him in the head, face and stomach; he was bleeding everywhere. I think I watched the light go out in his eyes. I just remember seeing his face looking up at me from the floor. They beat him to death literally.

And one of the green uniformed guys looked over at me and said, "It will be okay now. Everything will be okay."

But the look on their faces, was just... Crazed and creepy. And I was astounded and appalled.

The time period was between the 1920's and the 1950's; I'm unsure.. It was whenever they first began building diners with the shiny metal bartops & round, red barstools at the upfront area. So whenever that was, is when this was.

And that is the last Past Life I've been privileged to know about. Which, based on the average life span of the first and second lives, it would just about be accurate, given my current incarnation now.

I do have a great affinity for the 1920's. It's like "I miss it!!" ya know? For no logical reason.

Anyways. :) Thank you again for your time and attention. I have more to say in another post.

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,760 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:37 AM

Cool, quite interesting!

How much of it, do you thinks, is relevant in your current life?

Posted Image

#4 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

Actually, that is a very good question. :)

And what's weird, is that I have always been attracted to Military men. (The branch didn't really matter.) My first two husbands were both in the Marines and Navy. And most of the men I dated before and after were also in the Military. So that plays a big part of my life. (Or did, I am now focused on myself and my acquiring my PhD's.)

And also, I am a Healer. I didn't realize that that was my life path in this current incarnation, up until a couple years ago. But only recently have I dedicated my time and energy towards being of service to others.

Also, it occurred to me the other day, that I may have been a witch in another life (perhaps being burned at the stake corroborates my fear of fire. I'm okay with candles, but fire pits are pretty to watch, yet I am very scared of the repercussions if it gets out of hand.)

And ALSO lol, I may have been an artist in the life before that.

I sat down one day and took a long hard look at myself, my topics of interest, my likes and dislikes, what areas of the world I was most drawn to, and the time periods.

I found out (for me and my experiences) that the things I seek out and research may be linked to my past lives.

I love the essence of Witchcraft, Russia, China, the moon (Cosmos in general), art, Healing, Philosophy, Esoteric subjects, Spiritualism & Spirituality, learning every thing I can about everything I can.

So... Yep. Oh and last year I had a crazy dream about the moon and then another dream within that dream I remembered something about the dream I was having (Or a part of it was a premonition that came true, very interesting.) I'll post that soon.

Thank you, Moon, for your time and interest. I'll read through here to see of you've had any experiences with past lives and what they are.

It is a.. challenge.. of mine to piece together parts of our existence. I am hoping that by sharing my pieces here, that others may be able to identify specific pieces of the puzzle... I love this Game of Life!

#5 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:36 PM

Cool, quite interesting!

How much of it, do you thinks, is relevant in your current life?

I might should rephrase The Holistic Healer part. Lol I am in training to become one, learning and growing. I suppose I am already, like an acorn is a tree; it's what its destined to be. :)

So on that note, I have an experience from this morning I'd like to share. Gotta find the right forum. :)

#6 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:42 PM

Very interesting... I've had past life flashes myself. I may be off base here, but it seems to me that the 3 men who beat your then husband to death were the 3 you saved in that other life. 

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#7 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:48 PM

Very interesting... I've had past life flashes myself. I may be off base here, but it seems to me that the 3 men who beat your then husband to death were the 3 you saved in that other life. 

Yes, that's what seemed weird to me. (upon review)

What were your past life experiences? If you don't mind sharing. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Past lives, Reincarnation, Dreams, Collective discovery, Renowned Healer, 1800s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users