Spirits try to talk to me while I'm painting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

These are my certifications so far:
    3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:41 AM

So this morning about 4am, I was in my bedroom, trying to finish up a painting I'd been working on it since midnight.

All of sudden, a familiar feeling comes over me, of some one watching me; I just suddenly become "aware." It starts out with my ears ringing, then a crackle, which turns to a whisper, and then usually a sentence is spoken (some times I can make it out, some times it just sounds like I'm over hearing a conversation in the background.)

And I just realized, as I was describing this, that "this" must be my process... My Tuning In to the Spirit World. Hmm. Interesting.

Anyways, my ears perk up after the last step..

So the sentence this female spirit spoke: "Angi, I want to talk to you." Then she went on to say wanted to talk to me. She sounded way far off. But I could "feel" her right beside me.

I tried to ignore it for several minutes. And she spoke again, saying: "Angi, I need to talk to you...." I could hear a couple other people also.

My response was (spoken mentally): "Not now, I'm busy painting. Come back when my vibration is high enough to talk with you."

I mean, yes. I was a little scared, for the most part. The whole communication with them verbally, is kind of new to me. (I have been able to for almost all my life, just never had the courage to, I guess.)

So... And I did not realize that my vibration was already high enough, because 1. I could hear her (them) lol.
2. I was doing something creative, in my zone, tapping into the Universal Energy.

This experience is the second one in the past few days while I was painting.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,760 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

Interesting experience

Posted Image

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,760 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:59 AM

Probably they have something to disclose? Or perhaps they are lost?

Posted Image

#4 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

These are my certifications so far:
    3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:36 PM

Probably they have something to disclose? Or perhaps they are lost?

Expect for my name. Up until I was about 15, everyone called me Angi. Then after that it was only a few select people.

So... Yeah. I don't know.

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,760 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:50 AM

:) Maybe the message flows through at a later stage.

Posted Image

#6 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Tiny Houses

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:13 PM

You are relaxed when painting so it would be the best time.  You are more open when doing something you love.

Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users