• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 three_sided_dice

three_sided_dice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 11:47 AM

Hey this is an urban Legend that I cooked up due to a real experience that happened to my brother itgoes like this:

An 18 year old guy gets off work one night to find a high school couple waiting at his car. The girl is cold and clutching her sweetheart's black letterman's jacket. The couple needs a ride back to their car because they got in a crash and had to walk the long walk back to town to call a tow truck. So the worker (let's call him Ben) agrees to take them back. They drive along 522 and at mile marker 119 the couple ask to be let out. Ben sees no sign of a car but he figures they could just have snuck out and needed a ride back close to home, so he lets them out. The next day Ben's at home watching the news when he hears that two serial killers had commited a murder at Ben's work. He runs out to his car and pops the trunk, to find a bag. He already has an idea of what's in it. He drives back to 522, back toward mile marker 119 when he sees a letterman's jacket lying on the road. But it's too late. He runs over it, and for some odd reason it causes his car to skid off the road, into the forest. In the forest he sees a crashed car that he's rapidly approaching, and right before his fatal impact he sees the couple in the car, dead as doornails.
The biggest and scariest ghost of all of them is the imagination

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 03:24 PM

what was in the bag?how did it get in the trunk?
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 three_sided_dice

three_sided_dice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:01 PM

the bag part is fictional but the inkling is that the body of the person killed is in the bag and the couple were the ones that put it in the trunk before he got off work, which is why they were waiting by the car.
The biggest and scariest ghost of all of them is the imagination

#4 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:51 AM

OH thats kinda what I was thinking ???
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#5 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 07:36 PM

oooo forgive me (newbie :-/ ) I got a little confused, I kinda thought that it would turn out that the couple were just ghosts! The body in the trunk threw me off! So umm were they ghosts, killers or killer ghosts ???? Hey I admitted, I'M A NEWBIE ::(
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#6 Angel_of_Death

Angel_of_Death

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:23 PM

Maybe I'm just ignorant, but why did "Ben" look in the trunk? ???

#7 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2004 - 02:21 PM

So, basically what your saying is that these two people killed a bunch of other people, hitchhiked a ride with 'Ben' to their car, and the couple, in turn, smashed into a tree?Or maybe it's because 'Ben' saw these people, and they knew he'd be able to identify them for whatever reason, and when he drove over the jacket and ran into the tree, he was the last one to be killed. But if the couple was already dead.......doesn't sound much like an urban legend. Sounds like the beginning (middle or end) to a bad horror movie. But that's just me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users