• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Tiffany_021

Tiffany_021

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:46 PM

hello,
I was wondering if there are any one who is from the London, Ontario Area, or near?
I've always been interested in the paranormal and have had many personal experiences (mostly when I was younger), but I think it would be neat to pursue the subject.

#2 Raygun

Raygun

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 11:20 AM

It's rather unfortunate that London doesn't really have much to offer in the way of hauntings, you know except for the grand theatre and eldon house...which technically isn't even haunted anymore...There was a website created earlier last year that was aiming to get Londoners sharing their paranormal experiences yet it didn't get so many hits. The address is www.hauntedforestcity.com however I've been unable to visit it so I'm thinking it finally went under. It was pretty short lived in a sense, there were only two people posting on the site and they were friends, but it was a good idea. Too bad they didn't advertise it much, I think they should try it again. I'd make one, I have the design skills but lack a little in the technical aspects of creating a website lol. Like I mentioned though there's not much to the city in terms of the paranormal, or if there is, no one's talking about it.

Raygun

#3 zombi69

zombi69

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 06:46 AM

Actually London is home to our good friends at PRI. Look for Jesse and tell him Steve from SOPS sent you.. Here's there weblink PRI
Southern Ontario Paranormal Society (SOPS) -----------------------------------------------------------------------NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO

#4 Dondoozat

Dondoozat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:50 AM

London ontario is actually home to many odd happenings and haunted places.. from HB Beal to Fanshawe Pioneer Village. The last one they don't talk about.
There are also many private homes that have spirits residing in them. Having lived in a few, i can happily attest to that one. You just have to ask around. London has many haunted places, and stories.

#5 wuwei

wuwei

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:30 AM

We are a small group just getting going in London. Right now there are five of us, 3 of whom are science researchers (UWO). So far we've done some work at cemeteries of course (mostly testing equipment) and have done one heritage home in London where we found some interesting stuff. We will probably be going back at some point. Coming up we have another residential address and interestingly there is a home in Port Stanley that can be rented, which has had reported activity. We plan on renting it for a week and doing an investigation 'Harry Price style'.

Two of us are associate members of the Society for Psychical Research in London England. I'm hoping to be able to drop by there in February and visit the library.

Thank you to to other posters about areas to look at around London. I wonder if anyone has ever done an overnight at the Grand Theatre. I know someone involved with the theatre so maybe I will follow up on that one.

As you can probably tell we are focused on the scientific side of things (so we don't run around pretending we are on a TV show :ghost: ). As a group we are just catching our groove right now. However if you'd like to drop your email address to info@ospr.ca I'll keep track of it and maybe you can hang out with us on an investigation sometime in the future.

wuwei
www.ospr.ca

Edited by wuwei, 20 October 2008 - 09:31 AM.

#6 Skattered

Skattered

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:10 AM

hello,
I was wondering if there are any one who is from the London, Ontario Area, or near?
I've always been interested in the paranormal and have had many personal experiences (mostly when I was younger), but I think it would be neat to pursue the subject.

I live in London Ontario, I was at my girlfriends grave just the other nite and i think i might have caught something in a photo. Im wanting to find someone that is a professional to look over the photo. I think its a spirit orb in motion. I have been there a number of times. This isnt the first time things have happened there, just this is the first time ive caught something to show. She is buried here in london ontario. I have video also from that nite but need someone that can do evp to look further into that also. I might have something on that too.

#7 DingoA129E

DingoA129E

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

I lived in Woodstock Ontario for some time and went on some crazy adventures, and have some awesome pictures from it all. I moved to London last year and really want to do some ghost hunting, and am looking for some adventurers to join with... any takers?

#8 dvd

dvd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:51 PM

i'm from stratford...

aspiring film student and i'd be interested in trying to get something on tape...

i've some good equipment of my own, and can probaby get my hands on some more...

#9 dvd

dvd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:33 PM

bump

...anyone out there?

#10 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

hello,

Im from london ontario. I have been experiencing things for 10 or so years now and still do.

#11 AlwaysWondering

AlwaysWondering

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:20 AM

LONDON CHECK IT OUT

Hello.... London has one pretty intense place that not too many people have seen let alone decided to try and enter.. it is the Old London Psychiatric Hospital which was originally named The London asylum for the insane (LAI).... this building is located behind the current london psychiatric hospital...if anyone would like to see a photos, I went into the building on a few occasions with a high resolution camera and documented every floor and room, even got a picture of the vultures that live in the attic... or if you would like to hear some experiences had by me and a couple others, would love to share, leme know .... ps.. i would recommend no one trying to enter this building unless you got some skill and some guts.. its very guarded by a constant security car, and the perimeter of the building has approx 12 foot high barbed wire fences, as well.. every window, door, and openings have been boarded and fastened with various kinds of screws and nails. as well masks are needed for the basement levels for air quality is low and many strange liquids and smells reside. upper floors have fresh air but has structural issue... always be prepared!!! .. feel free two ask any questions, theres lots of strange rooms and objects, just dont know where to start and what people want to know...

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:35 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Nemhain

Nemhain

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:17 PM

i'm from stratford...

aspiring film student and i'd be interested in trying to get something on tape...

i've some good equipment of my own, and can probaby get my hands on some more...

If you are interested, there is group that a friend of mine started on facebook, the link is http://www.facebook....5...3794&ref=ts . We are all very interested in researching many hauntings around Southern Ontario and beyond. Please check it out and let us know what you would like to look into!

#14 Nemhain

Nemhain

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:28 PM

LONDON CHECK IT OUT

Hello.... London has one pretty intense place that not too many people have seen let alone decided to try and enter.. it is the Old London Psychiatric Hospital which was originally named The London asylum for the insane (LAI).... this building is located behind the current london psychiatric hospital...if anyone would like to see a photos, I went into the building on a few occasions with a high resolution camera and documented every floor and room, even got a picture of the vultures that live in the attic... or if you would like to hear some experiences had by me and a couple others, would love to share, leme know .... ps.. i would recommend no one trying to enter this building unless you got some skill and some guts.. its very guarded by a constant security car, and the perimeter of the building has approx 12 foot high barbed wire fences, as well.. every window, door, and openings have been boarded and fastened with various kinds of screws and nails. as well masks are needed for the basement levels for air quality is low and many strange liquids and smells reside. upper floors have fresh air but has structural issue... always be prepared!!! .. feel free two ask any questions, theres lots of strange rooms and objects, just dont know where to start and what people want to know...

Hello, I am the Founder and owner of the group on facebook called Paranormal Investigations of London. We have been interested in the London Assylum built in 1853 for quite some time. What originally peeked my interest is when I was walking home the one night through the LPH property and went past the Assylum and seen what looked like a figure or appiration peering out at me. It was a little un-nerving at first. Since then I have had other experiences in other places as well. When looking back into my childhood I had found that spirits have always been part of my life and even drawn to me in some ways. I am very interested in viewing your photos and any other footage you may have of the Assylum. The link to my group is:

http://www.facebook....5...3794&ref=ts

Please contact us we are very interested in your findings. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Paranormal Investigations of London

#15 rice cake

rice cake

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:23 PM

LONDON CHECK IT OUT

i was wondering how did you get in?
did you climb the fence or is there any way around it

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users