Photo

orbs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 1guitar_chick

1guitar_chick

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:My children, (of course,:) ) I play guitar, singing (try to!) I write a lot of my own music and poetry, would love to write a book. I love to read, read, read...! I am driven by the outdoors, i.e.- camping, hiking, fishing,( campfires and guitars go together as well as graham crackers, marshmellows and hersheys)! I've been fasinated with the paranormal since I can remember. I love most music. I was an assistant manager and lead bartender for a very popular blues venue in Phx. for many years. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I love traveling, before gas prices sky-rocketed I'd loved getting in the car & driving to explore new places & things to do here in the U.S. I love art and poetry. I'm pretty darned flexible I guess!! LOL

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:06 PM

Hi, I'm new here and I'm excited cause I'm going to ask my first question! ;)
How do I tell the difference between a "real orb" or the ones that are dust particles or insects? I've noticed that a lot of pictures that I've had taken of me or 2 of my sons had what appeared to be orbs like the ones I've seen in pictures that have been posted that claim to be "real orbs". I've also got an interesting one that appeared to have gotten some of the light from the blinds, yet in front of my face there is a strange neon green squiggly line that I haven't the faintest clue how it got there.

#2 hyperballistik

hyperballistik

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:21 PM

I would post the pictures in the photo section and see what everybody thinks, Ive done this and found it very helpful

#3 Free Bird

Free Bird

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:54 AM

Hi, I'm new here and I'm excited cause I'm going to ask my first question! :)
How do I tell the difference between a "real orb" or the ones that are dust particles or insects? I've noticed that a lot of pictures that I've had taken of me or 2 of my sons had what appeared to be orbs like the ones I've seen in pictures that have been posted that claim to be "real orbs". I've also got an interesting one that appeared to have gotten some of the light from the blinds, yet in front of my face there is a strange neon green squiggly line that I haven't the faintest clue how it got there.

Yes, I would agree with hyperballistik, and post it in Spiritography. We have some very gifted members, who will probably pop in there sometime soon. They will help you with identifying what you have.

FB

#4 hubbards98

hubbards98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:12 PM

Hi, I'm new here and I'm excited cause I'm going to ask my first question! :clap:

in 99% of the cases, real orbs and dust orbs are the same thing, none phenomenon

But let me tell you that there is certainly a difference between "Obs" that are visible to the naked eye & ones you cature on camera, but as I stated before...Without proof to back up your picture then it will just be a piece of dirt in your picture.

#5 TiaLeigha

TiaLeigha

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

I have a few videos that a friend and I have of our recent attempts to communicate with spirits. I too have some green neon things in my videos. I'll have to post them this evening!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users