Astral Visits

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:43 AM

Hello All Along this same vein...one of my daughters (many years ago) experienced the following: It was nighttime. Each daughter was asleep. They each had their own bedroom. Kate awoke to see the astral body of her sister, Karen standing over her fondling the fabric of her bedspread. Needless to say this was extremely un-nerving to witness and Kate was scared to death!...Karen did not have any recollection of doing this in her sleep! Light Worker

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:11 AM

Hello My Friend,

My daughter frequently visits our family and some of her friends. She is very experienced at this and some of them will call me and let me know she was there. One said she better be careful as she is single but dating someone and we don't know what she will see. lol

There are times she doesn't remember going but we will get confirmation that she was there. We are very busy in the Astral while we are sleeping.

Sometimes she will tell one of her friends she is going to go and "get" them and take them places. She actually can pull some people out of their bodies. I talked to the mother the next day and asked what her daughter had said. They went to Krispy Kreme doughnuts and to Canada to the cottage we have there. My daughter had told me where she took her and it matched.

One night I told her to come and get me while I meditated. I could actually feel the sensation on my wrists but did not go out. When she came back I asked where she pulled at me and she told me on my wrists. Awesome.

She also states that when she and others are traveling that they do not wear clothing. It isn't needed and she doesn't think about it until she comes back. That's how she knew my niece had gained weight!

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#3 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:33 AM

Hello My Friend,

My daughter frequently visits our family and some of her friends. She is very experienced at this and some of them will call me and let me know she was there. One said she better be careful as she is single but dating someone and we don't know what she will see. lol

There are times she doesn't remember going but we will get confirmation that she was there. We are very busy in the Astral while we are sleeping.

Sometimes she will tell one of her friends she is going to go and "get" them and take them places. She actually can pull some people out of their bodies. I talked to the mother the next day and asked what her daughter had said. They went to Krispy Kreme doughnuts and to Canada to the cottage we have there. My daughter had told me where she took her and it matched.

One night I told her to come and get me while I meditated. I could actually feel the sensation on my wrists but did not go out. When she came back I asked where she pulled at me and she told me on my wrists. Awesome.

She also states that when she and others are traveling that they do not wear clothing. It isn't needed and she doesn't think about it until she comes back. That's how she knew my niece had gained weight!

Seer

Hello friend! You always have something awesome to contribute!...your precious daughter sounds very gifted, psychically! With Kate's experience, at the time she told no one except her sister. It really freaked her out. Today she is 24 and has difficulty having OBE's. I wonder if that is related?? With me, my first OBE was during a Reiki session. After the session ended I was light headed, giddy and dizzy. I haven't had a concious OBE since that time. Light Worker

#4 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

I haven't tried Astral Projection.. Purposely anyway. I have a friend who does it. I'm a bit afraid to do it.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#5 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

I haven't tried Astral Projection.. Purposely anyway. I have a friend who does it. I'm a bit afraid to do it.

Hi Ike I have a friend who can project his astral body at will! I'd like to be able to do that!...Are you afraid you may not be able to re-enter your body properly?...Light Worker

#6 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

Yes, that and I'm afraid my soul might get some sort of damage or something.. Not sure.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#7 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:12 AM

Yes, that and I'm afraid my soul might get some sort of damage or something.. Not sure.

Ike I myself have a Gatekeeper.....a spirit guide who protects me from harm on the other side. I am a psychic medium. I asked my high guide for the name of your Gatekeeper....it is Simon...when you are ready to try astral projection just ask Simon to protect you from all harm while you are out of our body. I hope this helps....Light Worker ....one more thing....Simon tells me to tell you to stay tethered with a silver cord....

#8 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:26 AM

I was afraid of OBEs for a very long time especially when I would go out of my body and not be able to control anything. I would fall and bounce on the floor. I didn't know what in the world was happening but it gets easier and better.

The best book to help with Astral Travel is Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. That book is the most accurate account of Astral Travel and OBE's that I have come across. It also gives you exercises to do to help you with projection. It answer's the questions to fears that you may have. There are also books by Robert Monroe that are very good and I believe the first one is Astral Journeys.

Protection is always a good thing to do prior to even trying as that may ease your mind in order to let go a little easier. It is kind of like knowing there is a safety net there.

Good journeys!
I am more than my physical body.

#9 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:35 PM

Ike I myself have a Gatekeeper.....a spirit guide who protects me from harm on the other side. I am a psychic medium. I asked my high guide for the name of your Gatekeeper....it is Simon...when you are ready to try astral projection just ask Simon to protect you from all harm while you are out of our body. I hope this helps....Light Worker ....one more thing....Simon tells me to tell you to stay tethered with a silver cord....

I think I know what the silver cord means..
Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users