15 replies to this topic

#1 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:the supernatural, astronomy, making art, biology

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

Do you dream about ghosts? Heh, whenever I bring this up, I think of the GB scene where Stanz has a sexy ghost dream :lol:

Anyway, I've had a lot of these. One I remember in particular was when I was in a hotel room, trying to reach the sink to brush my teeth, when the faucet turns itself off and on. Off and on. Off and on. I was kinda like "WhOa, what the heck!" And when I looked in the mirror, I saw my reflection on the far side of the mirror, smiling and waving back at me like a lunatic. "HIII!" it said. :lol: "YAAAH!Guys, guys!! Look! It's a haunted mirror!" They looked, the ghost-me waved neurotically, and they shrugged it off. "No, look!!Loook!"... but to no avail.

I've also had some prett-y interesting alien/UFO dreams. But that's a different subject! Who has had dreams of ghosts??
"Are you the gatekeeper?"-GB

#2 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:24 PM

Recently I have been. I can't figure out why.
I had a dream the other night where I was in this house with a friend and we heard someone walking around on the floor above us (we were on the bottome floor of a two story I beleive. Got that feeling from the dream.). This was a very heavy stomping you couldn't miss- like a giant was walking around upstairs. Then the stomping came downstaris to the bathroom that was right outside the door and actually went to the bathroom!!!!!!! Flushed the toilet and came into the bedroom. When it came into the bedroom it came right at me- though I did not see it. It took over my body and started to posess me. Everything became numb and tingly- especially my lips for some reason and I was shaking uncontrollably.

This is the full details of the dream I meantioned in "Am I going insane? Or is this real?".

#3 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:37 AM

Recently I have been. I can't figure out why.
I had a dream the other night where I was in this house with a friend and we heard someone walking around on the floor above us (we were on the bottome floor of a two story I beleive. Got that feeling from the dream.). This was a very heavy stomping you couldn't miss- like a giant was walking around upstairs. Then the stomping came downstaris to the bathroom that was right outside the door and actually went to the bathroom!!!!!!! Flushed the toilet and came into the bedroom. When it came into the bedroom it came right at me- though I did not see it. It took over my body and started to posess me. Everything became numb and tingly- especially my lips for some reason and I was shaking uncontrollably.

This is the full details of the dream I meantioned in "Am I going insane? Or is this real?".

Whoa!! That was quite a ghost dream!! Have you ever had an attempted ghost possession happen to you before?

Sometimes, I feel that these dreams have some sorta meaning that is related to reality. Ghosts in dreams not only can be figurative symbols, but analogous to one's spiritual influences, experiences, and possible future with the ethereal.

Hopefully nothin to do with death!

#4 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:59 PM

Sorry to double-post, but I just had a dream last night where I talked to my ol buddy, the panting ghost. He said he'd come for a drink of water, so I gladly obliged and set it on a bookcase. But he asked if maybe I could place it on the lower shelf, so I quickly obliged.

Today, I decided to put a cool glass of water on the lower shelf of the bookcase. I wonder what'll happen tonite! :Spaz:

#5 jenillumine

jenillumine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Of loving heart~ Finding my way thru the unity in the multiverse.<br /><br />Constant student of new idea's and thinking outside the box.<br />Medium in potential~ Good listener/Friend and intuitive.<br />

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

Do you dream about ghosts? Heh, whenever I bring this up, I think of the GB scene where Stanz has a sexy ghost dream :ghost:

Anyway, I've had a lot of these. One I remember in particular was when I was in a hotel room, trying to reach the sink to brush my teeth, when the faucet turns itself off and on. Off and on. Off and on. I was kinda like "WhOa, what the heck!" And when I looked in the mirror, I saw my reflection on the far side of the mirror, smiling and waving back at me like a lunatic. "HIII!" it said. :Spaz: "YAAAH!Guys, guys!! Look! It's a haunted mirror!" They looked, the ghost-me waved neurotically, and they shrugged it off. "No, look!!Loook!"... but to no avail.

I've also had some prett-y interesting alien/UFO dreams. But that's a different subject! Who has had dreams of ghosts??

I would LOVE to hear your alien/ufo dreams.
I have had those as well. -amazing stuff
Very vivid dreams I must say.

Do you listen to:
Coast to Coast am

Many topics ufo related and parnormal related on this show.

Do you keep a journal of these dreams?
I would hope you would.
It helps some.

Love and Light!~
Jennifer
Posted Image"Better to ~illuminate~ than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate." -Saint Thomas Aquinas

#6 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:28 PM

Do you dream about ghosts? Heh, whenever I bring this up, I think of the GB scene where Stanz has a sexy ghost dream :ghost:

Anyway, I've had a lot of these. One I remember in particular was when I was in a hotel room, trying to reach the sink to brush my teeth, when the faucet turns itself off and on. Off and on. Off and on. I was kinda like "WhOa, what the heck!" And when I looked in the mirror, I saw my reflection on the far side of the mirror, smiling and waving back at me like a lunatic. "HIII!" it said. :Spaz: "YAAAH!Guys, guys!! Look! It's a haunted mirror!" They looked, the ghost-me waved neurotically, and they shrugged it off. "No, look!!Loook!"... but to no avail.

Do you listen to:
Coast to Coast am

I would hope you would.
It helps some.

Love and Light!~
Jennifer

Thanks for the info! I shall look into it!:wub:

Most definitely, I often write them down. Esp. the more vivid and "stick-with-you" ones. Lots of supposed nightmares have considerably helped me gain a better outlook on a bad situation, and one of my alien dreams was one I throroughly enjoyed.

I was escaping from a sadistic brat's house, and I came to a cave with an odd sort of force field that was smoky blue, but not solid. There was a tall, grey, caped fellow behind it with these lumpy ornaments on his head, shoulders, and torso. He smiled, embracing me and leading me into the mountain, saying how much everyone was looking forward to my arrival. I didn't know what to do, but he seemed very congienial and I went along. We soon came to a circular cafeteria area, full of these aliens, and as I was introduced they cheered and celebrated. For some reason, I felt like I was back with my family, like I'd been gone a long time. Suddenly I was their leader, and I gave then the ability to cover themselves with a shield of energy when violent people burst from a little door in the back of the room. I'd have a review of the casualties, and feel bad everytime someone was hurt. Then we went to greet some human musicians at the cave's mouth. From the inside, the force field was more like glass and defined, but we let them through. We curiously examined their wierd instruments, and they giggled at our childlike amusement to supposedly common objects. One in particular was like a little keyboard infused with a tuba!

One UFO dream I had was when I watched one come right up to the car, but then to my disgruntlement it turned into an old cell phone! It was really kinda funny!lol

#7 jenillumine

jenillumine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Of loving heart~ Finding my way thru the unity in the multiverse.<br /><br />Constant student of new idea's and thinking outside the box.<br />Medium in potential~ Good listener/Friend and intuitive.<br />

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:32 PM

Do you listen to:
Coast to Coast am

I would hope you would.
It helps some.

Love and Light!~
Jennifer

Thanks for the info! I shall look into it!:wub:

Most definitely, I often write them down. Esp. the more vivid and "stick-with-you" ones. Lots of supposed nightmares have considerably helped me gain a better outlook on a bad situation, and one of my alien dreams was one I throroughly enjoyed.

I was escaping from a sadistic brat's house, and I came to a cave with an odd sort of force field that was smoky blue, but not solid. There was a tall, grey, caped fellow behind it with these lumpy ornaments on his head, shoulders, and torso. He smiled, embracing me and leading me into the mountain, saying how much everyone was looking forward to my arrival. I didn't know what to do, but he seemed very congienial and I went along. We soon came to a circular cafeteria area, full of these aliens, and as I was introduced they cheered and celebrated. For some reason, I felt like I was back with my family, like I'd been gone a long time. Suddenly I was their leader, and I gave then the ability to cover themselves with a shield of energy when violent people burst from a little door in the back of the room. I'd have a review of the casualties, and feel bad everytime someone was hurt. Then we went to greet some human musicians at the cave's mouth. From the inside, the force field was more like glass and defined, but we let them through. We curiously examined their wierd instruments, and they giggled at our childlike amusement to supposedly common objects. One in particular was like a little keyboard infused with a tuba!

One UFO dream I had was when I watched one come right up to the car, but then to my disgruntlement it turned into an old cell phone! It was really kinda funny!lol

WOW just WOW!!~
Very detailed. TY so much for sharing that.

I have UFO dreams of me flying into the nights sky
and into crafts or one of being asked to leave with them.
It's amazing stuff.

I am thrilled you journal too.
Love and Light,
Jennifer
Posted Image"Better to ~illuminate~ than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate." -Saint Thomas Aquinas

#8 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 07 October 2007 - 12:27 PM

I dream about ghosts a lot too, I have yet to figure out a meaning though. Some are so real that I wonder if I am actually awake and witnessing it and then just think it is a dream when I wake up in the morning.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#9 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:04 PM

Last night, I had some very interesting stuff happen. I left the water out for the ghost, and was excited to see/feel what would happen. I heard someone's toes snap as they walked down the hall, but everyone was in bed. Even though my heart was pounding all night, I wasn't scared. I felt my left hand burn like fire, and then turn numb and tingly. I could hardly move my pinky and ring finger! Then after a while, the burning returned, and so did the feeling in my hand. It was intense- my bones would crackle when I wiggeld the numb fingers! I felt a cold touch go across my toes on one foot, then the other went cold. It had a sock on it, too! I was so excited, I couldn't sleep until 4 in the morning.

The whole time, I felt as if the presence was comfortable. Yay! :ghost:

#10 jenillumine

jenillumine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

Last night, I had some very interesting stuff happen. I left the water out for the ghost, and was excited to see/feel what would happen. I heard someone's toes snap as they walked down the hall, but everyone was in bed. Even though my heart was pounding all night, I wasn't scared. I felt my left hand burn like fire, and then turn numb and tingly. I could hardly move my pinky and ring finger! Then after a while, the burning returned, and so did the feeling in my hand. It was intense- my bones would crackle when I wiggeld the numb fingers! I felt a cold touch go across my toes on one foot, then the other went cold. It had a sock on it, too! I was so excited, I couldn't sleep until 4 in the morning.

The whole time, I felt as if the presence was comfortable. Yay! :)

Wow~ you know remembering your dreams is a blessing.
I know several people that cannot remember any of
their dreams. I cannot imagine not remembering.

I hope you wrote that one down too.
Love and Light~
Jennifer

#11 civilwarbuff

civilwarbuff

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:making my crafts,love anything that has to do with american history.but mostly civil war.love to read ghost books.go to civil war battlefields.those are haunted to.so i get the history with the ghosts.

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:24 PM

my hubby never remembers his dreams.if i dont dream i dont know if ive been asleep.the only time i have had a dream about ghosts was when we stayed in a haunted B&B in sharpsburg md.in my dream this man came into the room my hubby and i were staying at.it was during the day and the room changed a bit.the windows werent in the same place.but this man asked me what i was doing there.i said to visit the battlefield of course.he talked some more but i cant remember it.i woke up to hearing someone walk thru the door and walk around the bed.at the end of the bed this man which i assume was a man.because i heard what sounded like boots on a wooden floor.the floor creaked when the boots walked by.when he got to the end of the bed the boots walked in place.it totally freaked me out.it freaked me out so much i didnt move a muscle.i was just listening.then it walked out the way it came in.i lay there for 3 hrs later to make sure the coast was clear.then i got up to walk the same path.wouldnt you know it as i walked bare footed on the floor it creaked in the same spot.to weird.....

thought i would add my 2 cents worth.
when sliding down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way...an irish blessing.......may those that love us, love us, as for those that dont love us, may God turn their hearts.and if God cant turn their hearts, may God turn their ankles, so we will know them by their limp.

#12 Bluemooncat

Bluemooncat

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Art, books, creative writing, ghost stories, animals, working on my house.<br />I've been interested in ghosts for years now and have quite a collection of ghost stories, however not very many of them have happened to me. I have only a handful of personal experiances.<br />

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:35 AM

I've had a few. When we where in the process of buying our house I had two dreams where I was wandering around the house being followed by a very old woman with long whit hair. She seemed to really like my husband but told me repeatedly to get out of her house and that I wasn't welcome there.

I also tend to dream about our local theater a lot. My husband is very involved with our local comunity theater and I get to visit this great old theater a lot. It's haunted of course. We got the "ghost tour" one night from a good friend of ours and got to see places the public does not have axcess too. Anyway, that night I drempt about the upper levels. The place used to be a brothel and I was walking up the stairs and all these people in period dress were standing, not at the stair rails, but along the opposet wall. They where all watching me and speaking to me. It was eerie, but I actually felt as though they where welcoming me. It was very vivid anyway. There were at least five figures, posssbily more. One of the ghosts there is suposed to be a very strong/at times agressive male. In the dream there was a male that stood out to me particularly.

Those are the only two times I can remember dreaming about ghosts. Most of the time my dreams are surealistic beyond description or just plain silly.
My cat is weirder than your cat. -bumpersticker

#13 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:24 PM

The whole time, I felt as if the presence was comfortable. Yay! :Spaz:

Wow~ you know remembering your dreams is a blessing.
I know several people that cannot remember any of
their dreams. I cannot imagine not remembering.

I hope you wrote that one down too.
Love and Light~
Jennifer

Ooo, but this whole experience wasn't a dream! This all happened at 11:00, and I couldn't get myself to sleep til 4 from sheer excitement. It happened! I know I didn't imagine or dream it! Ooo, it's so exciting! The night after this happened, I felt cold fingers lightly tickle my back. It made me giggle! Now, I feel random warm puffs of breath on my neck, and am often prickled or poked when I'm alone! It's so cool! :D

#14 ashleyxvicious

ashleyxvicious

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:15 PM

One particular one that really creeped me out took place in this large abandoned farm-house type place that was falling apart.
My friends and I were "exploring" and I got separated, but I just still went wandering through this house. I start to head into the basement, with rotting stairs. When I got down there, there were several ghosts, all demented and such, trying to coerce me into coming near them.
That's when I woke up.

Another, was once when I lived with my mom. I was always spooked by our basement, and would always feel almost forced to get out of it when I was down there. This may be the reason for this dream, but who knows.
It was very vivid. I walked into the basement, and there are two dead bodies: one hanged, and one tied to a chair.
They instantly came back to live and were harassing me. And then I woke up.

Haha I don't get very far into my spooky dreams before I wake myself up, thank god.

#15 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:25 AM

I have another one. This was actually one of my posts.

It started out a normal dream, but then I ended up in ended up in this covered wagon type vehicle going down a freeway. All that was keeping me from the road was a sheet, wich worked well out well in my defense.

So I'm heading down the road, somehow the hoarses were keeping up with the cars, go figure, and there was this girl sitting next to me. She starts singing this song she said she heard on a movie:
Kill up river
Kill (down the river? not sure of any lyrics after "kill up river")
So I'm like ok, and I start singing and she says, no, you have to sing it like this, and she sings again while having this creepy grin on her face and moving her bony fingers accross her face!!!

then her face changes, and looks like the girl from "the exersist" so I'm like wholy moly she's posessed! So I tell her to come here and sit on my lap, and when she gets over my lap I toss her into the road. It was a sideroad so it was on the ditch. I watched her and it took a while for her to recuperate, but she ran back to the wagon, fast mind you.

I anticipated this so, I wait until she hops into the wagon and then I hop out (I waited so she didn't see me jump). Then I woke up.

I was/ still kinda am convinced that this was an attack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users