• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Byteblitz

Byteblitz

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

Ok so here are some things about the ghost/haunting/thing

There is a very large, dark, presence in the basement of my old house. I moved out about a month ago because it was too much. I didn't talk to anyone or try and do anything about it because I didn't want to antagonize the thing...

These are a few of the things that happened.

In the basement, there would be dark spots. Where if you put light to it, it would not light up, it would stay pretty dark... sometimes it would, sometimes it wouldn't.

The lights, started to die a lot quicker in one corner of the basement, the laundry room and under the stairs. They had fluorescent lights that died well before they were supposed to. They are supposed to last years, yet lasted months, they were too expensive to replace too often though so we let it die and just used the bulb ones. Those ones only lasted a few days before dying out... I could explain this away as some type of electrcity/bad wiring thing, so I ignored it and started bringing my small lamp from upstairs when i had to do the laundry. it didn't have a shade on it, i lost it a long time ago.

When waiting for the laundry, id run around listening to music. XD (I'm adhd, running about everywhere is what I do) now because im running around I can understand things around me randomly falling in my path... even when it seemed very coincidental and when things creeped across the floor not fell across it to be in my way. A few times though, they were thrown, not fallen. D=

Also the lamp in the laundry room, I would keep it on while i was down there. It would get turned off, or unplugged, or knocked over. Knocked over could be explained by me running about. Unplugged is a bit harder to explain away... It being turned off? No way. it wasnt a button switch it was a bar switch thingy. You have to push it in the other side to turn off, and push it back to turn it on. It would be in place, but turned off. D=

Then there is the shadow that would accompany it. Remember that dark spot i was talking about earlier? You point a flashlight at this thing and all you see is dark, you can't see whats directly behind it. And the presence is just really really bad... I admit, I run away scared as hell and leave the laundry as it BAD_WORD well is. I stopped doing laundry in the basement, and started going to the nearest laundromat that was a half hour walk away, and i don't drive. So it got to the point I knocked myself BAD_WORD out to avoid the place...

About 2 months before i moved something really scary happened, that made me want to move (and I did) asap.

I was in my room. I was moving from my bed, to the door, when it felt as if gravity shifted. As is the house was picked up and slanted down, so I moved towards the door because that was where the house was leaning down into, I started to put my arm up to brace myself against the wall and to balance myself when something else took control of my arm... It moved it to the wall but not where I wanted. It moved it right above the lamp, that was on, and put my arm on it. I couldn't move my arm away, even as it burned, when I could pull it away, the bulb smoked and I smelled something bad, and i don't know if it was from my arm burning, or from whatever presence did that.

I have no idea if i was going crazy or what but I HATE pain and that freaking hurt! And it was bad enough to scar pretty badly too. Been out a month, almost a month and a half, so thats 3 1/2 months since then. After I moved, nothing has happened to me. Thankfully... and now I want to do some research into this thing.

I used to love the dark but I started sleeping with the lights on about half way through the ghost turning the lights off on me, and me figuring out it didn't like light. Now I don't think I will be able to sleep with the lights off ever again.

oh it also used to minorly burn me, like it felt like my skin was burning and develope red marks.

Back to the light being switched off. It was a bar thing so when it was turned off YOU COULD SEE IT WAS TURNED OFF! it wasn't some fail on the wiring on the lamp, it was physically switched off. That is still the biggest thing that gets me because I cannot explain it away, it can't be me being crazy or imagining it. No way.

#2 TXHaunting5

TXHaunting5

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

I'm new to this site but I have been studying the paranormal for awhile now. I just recently have been encountering a spirit down at the place I work at. Obviously this is a very dark energy...but I don't believe it isn't demonic. If it was a demon it would have followed you even though you moved. I could be wrong though, I would talk to a paranormal group in your area before you go into your old house alone. Best of luck.

#3 Byteblitz

Byteblitz

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

The weird thing I lived in that house for 16 years, and only the last 2 years did it go nuts on me...

I have a theory that it must of been going after my step dad or possessing him because when he moved out is when it went nasty... That and my stepdad didn't like light either. He would get BAD_WORD when i stayed up late with the light on reading. My sister wasn't allowed her nightlight even though she was scared of the dark. etc etc.

#4 Byteblitz

Byteblitz

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

I have always been the only one it targeted though. My sister and brother were always creeped out by the basement and didn't like the dark but that is normal.

The basement is where it stays though, and I am the only one that went there so I suppose I would be the only one to experience something. Everyone else just runs away at the presence but I tell myself "ghosts are not real" and then play along with it anyways and instead think aloud "I am stronger" and try to make my own presence take over. It works but then it goes and does this stuff instead D= I notice whenever i am gone from that house the presence tends to take over the rest of the house... It was when I was back after a visit with my dad that the last incident occurred. My family members are more on edge too, fights start easily. Since I moved out it is a lot more noticeable when i go back for a visit...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users