Names and Meanings

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#241 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

My real name is Charlotte. 'carlotta' is a derivative I use on various boards because it's close to my real name, but just a little different and a little easier to type.

I'm a technical writer for the moment. Next year should bring great changes in my life.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#242 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:12 AM

When I was first here I used the screen name Jamas. That's the first letter of hubby, me and all three kids it just happened to spell that.
Now I use angelrose because I had a dream of my grandma. She was an angel and she gave me a rose. That's how I came up with this screen name. I figured my Grams who raised me gave it to me so I better listen to her. LOL
Posted Image

#243 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:23 AM

As I am interested in nature, I chose to use the name Seaflora on here.

I forgot to mention that my real name is Emma.

#244 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:22 AM

;) Mine is actually a result of a typo. It was supposed to be "Frithir', which is Gaelic for "seer" but when I registered, it came up as "Frither" and since it's such a hassle to change it, I've just stayed Frither for all this time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users