A good book...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:16 PM

Hi Jeff, I didnt pick up the book as such, i dont know if its sold here in australia, cathylj73 won a copy from the last competition and she had one already, so she was kind enough to send one to me!! The pics I speak of are just sporatically mentioned throughout the book, i'd have to go over it again to find which ones... Its just a line here or there you mention you have a pic of this or that.. Is there any reason you didnt put paranormal pics in this book?? Like the pics you mentioned in the book for example?? (just curious)

PS: hope you can get to Australia and do some investigations down here, i know you'd have a great time !! If you need somwhere to stay, my dog is freindly and would share her kennel with you :) :(

#17 atp182

atp182

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:14 PM

Heya. I got the book a week ago. I happened to stumble upon it while walking over to the Rodney Dangerfield Bio at Barnes and Noble. It's a great book. My younger sister snatched that book away from me to see what I was talking about all week. Can't wait for the next one.

amanda

#18 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:58 AM

Thanks, Simmy! I'll bring some dog biscuits.

And thank you, Amanda. It's an honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as Rodney Dangerfield -- cause usually I get no respect... no respect at all. When I was born the doctor didn't spank me, he slapped my mother... no respect.
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#19 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:02 PM

lol Jeff..!! My dog will love you!

If it makes you feel any better Jeff, I will slap you when I meet you :lol:

#20 Kittie Danger

Kittie Danger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:59 AM

I'm new around here, but not new to Jeff's books, I find that in all he is very informative & entertaining at the same time, I'd reccomend them to anyone who is merely just interested in ghosts/the supernatural, from the beginner ghost hunter to the one w/the utmost experience, everyone can gain knowledge that furthers their quest for the supernatural.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users