Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

I'm kind of confused, in need of advice.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikele

Mikele

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hi everyone. I created an account on here because I'm just really not sure anymore... about the things I've experienced. I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm sixteen, if that matters. Anyways, a month or two ago, I kind of realized I was a bit.. weird. Like, one time my mom was driving and I was gazing out my window. We passed a street with a cul de sac and as I was looking at it, I saw a guy, almost a teenager in red basketball shorts and white tank top bouncing a basket ball. He had red hair. I look away, and look back, and he's not there. It kind of unnerved me, because I definitely saw him, but I figured I was seeing things. Another time, about a week or two after this, I was sitting in my bedroom and I looked out my window at the train tracks and I saw this rather large lady walking down them. I look away for about thirty seconds and look back to check how far she'd gotten and... she wasn't there anymore. I got up to get a better look to see where she'd gone but I couldn't find her. She definitely couldn't have gotten that far in that amount of time. It instantly reminded me of the red-haired guy.

Now I've been working at this independent living facility for a couple months. I've worked the late shift many times, but now I just can't take it anymore, which is the main reason I'm seeking help and advice. I love my work, my boss, the residents, my coworkers, and even my best friends work there. Quitting isn't even considered. Well, the other night, I'm dishwashing. I'm all by myself and it's around 7:00. Ever since my coworkers left, I've been seeing things. Black figures. They're out of the corner of my eye and every single time I turn around to see who's there, because I even feel someone's there. But each time whatever it is is gone. At first I'm brushing it off. But it becomes more and more regular. And I'm definitely seeing this thing! And then it graduates into a white dress. I'm seeing the bottom of this ruffled white dress out of the corner of my eye. I'm like, "GREAT, my work is haunted." But I don't have any other choice but to finish my work, so I continue on. To keep myself company, I began to sing. I got to this one lyric where it was like, "rest in peace, my friend". I see the white dress instantly, and I turn around. Nothing's there, so I think, maybe that was some kind of trigger. So, I sing it again. The moment I finish singing it, this bright flash bursts out of the corner of the room. I'm startled out of my mind. I pray to God to comfort myself, and then I called my mom. She sent my dad down to keep me company and as I'm waiting, I made sure that nothing could've caused it. I looked all around, no one is in the vicinity, and nothing in that corner could've done that. It resembled a flash of lightning or an old camera flash. But it's just a corner.. with crates and stuff for dishwashing.

Now fastforward to tonight. I have to work this shift again and I'm sort of unnerved after the last time. Of course I begin seeing the black figures. I'm literally doing all of my work with my head turned so I can see behind my back. I'm seeing the bottom of like, pitch black pants. That's what these figures look like. A few times I saw that damned dress. And then, I swear to God, I see the face of this lady. Her hair is brown and in a high bun and I picture a lavendar-colored dress. I'm not sure if I imagined it, or if I saw it, but it's clear in my mind. I'm very anxious at this point, but I continue my work because I refuse to make people mad at me with unfinished stuff. I'm standing there at the sink and all of a sudden I gasp, and kind of jump, and I get the shivers. I don't even know what caused this reaction, I didn't see, hear, or feel anything. I decided to take a break from the kitchen and take the garbage out outside where I talked to some of the old people and settle my nerves. I went back in, finished what little I had to do, and got the hell out of there.

What if I have to work this shift again? Thankfully I don't have to the rest of the week, or next week, but I don't know what to do anymore. Am I sensitive or something? Is there anyway to stop being sensitive? Or at least learn about it so I'm not so freaked out?

I have a few other experiences, but my workplace is the one that bothers me the most. Many people have died there. I'll do anything so long as I stop experiencing these things, or at least learn how to control them/understand them.

#2 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

From what you've posted I can't see any reason for you to feel nervous, there's no sign that if what you're experiencing are entities that they mean harm in any way.
The best thing you can do is just find that one thing that makes you feel safe and confident and just remember that it's just another part of the world and from what I can tell you aren't going to come to any harm.
Unless things start to get aggressive (which seems unlikely) just keep yourself calm and you'll be fine.

#3 Jynx

Jynx

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

To me it is obvious u have the gift of sight. U said u have seen a guy with a ball one time. And now you see things at ur work all the time. They maybe coming to you because they know that you know they are there. They know u see them. Spirits and entities are around every where just only a few of us see them. They don't seem to try to harm you in any way but if you don't want to see them tell them. Explain that they are bothering you and you want them to go away. It works. Or maybe try to talk to them you are in there home just be polite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users