• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 07:44 AM

Ok well here goes nothing, or maybe something depends on whose reading I guess. When I was younger, about 10 years old I guess, I and some of my friends used to play in a wooded area behind our farm. During the summer it was almost daily. Almost every day we would see an older man riding a horse, we would wave and try to say hello but he never paid attention to us. So we just figured he was senile and didnít like kids. We always saw him from a distance, he would ride the horse to the creek and the horse would drink and then cross the creek and go into the woods on the other side. We noticed on one day being a little closer than usual that the man and horse seemed to vanish when they reached the other side of the creek but we didnít think much about it because the wooded area was really thick on the other side. As we got to the creek with our fishing poles, one of the guys asked the rest of us how did the horse cross the creek in that area without getting wet. We all laughed and said the water wasnít deep enough. Well my friend walked about 10 or 12 feet out into the water and was standing neck deep in our swimming hole. He turned and looked at the rest of us and yelled ďWhere are the foot prints?Ē It was then that the rest of noticed that the only foot prints in the sand and soft dirt was ours. We all looked at each other threw the fishing poles and tackle down and ran for dear life. It was the last time we played back there. I have been back to the area in recent years but have seen nothing like this again. Two of the boys have since moved out of state and I have lost touch with them, one of the other boys still lives here but refuses to talk about it and also refuses to go anywhere near the place.
This was my first experience with paranormal activity and has always stuck in my mind and I have been questioning these things ever since.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#2 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 12 June 2003 - 07:26 PM

Cajun, this is an absoulutely fantastic account of your first encounter. The realization of what you had seen at an early age must have had a great effect on you.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

#3 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:59 PM

It had a great impact on me. At first we didnt know what we were seeing, then realized it later (the fishing trip). That is why I am so interested in ghosts hunting now. Now for the other guys I think it kind of killed it for them. 8)
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users