• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:11 AM

feusurlaneige, the Quarantine Station is in my next book which comes out this August.

Becca, lots of Texas haunts in the next one as well. Stay tuned!

-Jeff

I've been a bit slack and havent had much time for reading lately due to study. I have 2 books, 'Worlds most haunted places' and 'communicating with the dead'
Which book is the quarantine station in please?

#17 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:21 AM

The Quarantine Station is in The Encyclopedia of Haunted Places.

feusurlaneige, the Quarantine Station is in my next book which comes out this August.

Becca, lots of Texas haunts in the next one as well. Stay tuned!

-Jeff

I've been a bit slack and havent had much time for reading lately due to study. I have 2 books, 'Worlds most haunted places' and 'communicating with the dead'
Which book is the quarantine station in please?

Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#18 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:48 PM

Ah ha, I don't have that one. Now I am going to have to get hold of that.

#19 madhatter

madhatter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting and soccer.

Posted 14 August 2006 - 07:39 AM

Hi peoples!

I'm in the middle of Jeff's book World's Most Haunted Places and I have to say, being a West Aussie, that my favourite haunted spot is the Old York Hospital. The mentioning of this place has sent shivers down alot of peoples spines!

Extreme poltergeist activity goes off here! Such instances as blood stains that are at the foot of the stairs and can never be removed even when they get rid of them, the stains are back within a couple of days. Blood has been witnessed by a group of people running along the stairwell bannister. The smell of putried rotting flesh accompanied by the failure of torches and electrical equipment near a peticular doorway.

Objects being moved and objects seen floating across the room. A child being thrown across a hallway and into a glass paneled door and the apparition of a matron that does the haunting of the place has been seen many occasions in the old wards in also peering into a 2nd story window, from the outside!!!

I've talked to so many people that went there on camps and they all either saw or felt something creepy or uninviting about the place.

One man said that there was trap doors in the Hospital and he was shoved in one for a prank. The experience shook him up so bad that he wasn't able to talk about it, except that he did see something that was horrifying!

Last time I was up there was only around 5 months ago and the new owners have renovated the place into a very homely welcoming sort of dwelling but after 4 to 5 minutes sitting in the van and staring at it I got a very different feeling, very opposite.

Some people say that just looking at the hospital gives them a feeling of menace. Like an unnerving aura that surrounds the place. I know, my wife and I felt it and she is the perfect skeptic!

Please, if your interested Jeff. You just have to Google the name "Old York Hospital, WA" and tell me what you think?

Posted Image

THE TED!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users