Randolph county infirmary

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PanzoN88

PanzoN88

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:besides the paranormal, raising tarantulas (breedings coming soon), martial arts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

I am not sure if this is where I should post this or not, if it is great, if not, beginner errors.

I visited the Randolph county infirmary in 10/2016 for a tour. I won't go into detail about the couple things that occurred while I was there. I am not sure if tours are still going on, as well as the all night investigations, since the group that runs the events currently does not have anything listed on their site. I think it may just be for the winter that they are not holding events. I also will not go into detail about the history and activity, because I'll be here all day typing. If you have never heard of it, paranormal lockdown season 1 (episode 3? I believe) featured this location. All I will say that hour I spent on that tour was well worth it.

Remember, do not trespass if you live near the building, it is not worth getting cuffed, if you are desperate to visit the infirmary, wait and see if tours or investigations are ever offered again, if they aren't, don't risk doing something you may regret and follow the guidelines in the thread that one of the mods created discussing the visiting of the locations discussed within the sub forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users