• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:28 PM

Okay, now from someone who has been preggers twice my immediate reaction to ghost hunting while expecting is, believe it or not, NO!  Just wait for the 9 month duration and then hunt when you can but I get real uneasy when I think about a pregnant woman hunting.  Spiritually I just can't say if that baby is protected form any paranormal influences and I really wouldn't want any pregnant woman to be a guinea pig.  Yes, I know, there are some of you out there who have lived in a haunted house while pregnant but I dunno.  I'd say just don't go a-hunting just like you don't go out partying while you're preggers.

I went to an old cemetery with hubby and my little girl when she was only a year old.  Walked around for about an hour.  When we left I had the worst fear come over me about my little girl.  Upon returning home I said prayers over her.  I just got so uneasy as though I was afraid she was almost like easy prey and a wayward spirit might be so inclined to take her over or even worse cause her an early death.  Can't explain why I felt this way but lemme tell you, haven't and won't take my kids cemetery or a-hunting until I know their spirits are steadfast.
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users