2 replies to this topic

#1 Nightmare Before Victor

Nightmare Before Victor

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:ALL THAT IS STRANGE AND UNUSUAL

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:53 AM

for about the past week I've been having nightmares of my death they do change once in a while but they usually come back to me in the future and I end up being a marine biologist, from what i saw and did. I usually die in all of them I recently had one where my younger brother came to visit and he was in a bridge on a bench all the sudden i see a dam next to us begin to crack then water begings to gush out and my brother falls in. I panick and know (i dont know how) if I do jump in I'll die but i will save him. In another I already knew we were going to die because i had a flashback/deja vu of us being on the newspaper ( turns out we were murdered in a cabin. So this guy wants us to go in the cabin and i notice another guy (accomplice) walks in the back door or window. I tell him we have to go to the playground for some reason then he chases us with a knife we end up falling in a channel my brother falls, breaks his legs and i get my insides ripped from the knife wound.) My mind remembers other dreams or other parts that later make a message like the time i dreamt of a lake somewhere that was made by these miners (they didnt mean to make the late, the water just flowed out) that had died. I've been dreaming of a national forest, all i really remember is that i dream of it on a daily basis and usually we stay in a cabin, it wasnt until last night that the mountain/forest came up as a amusement park/still under construction... if you guys have any comments or can help me decipher some of this that would be great. :)

#2 aya&aki

aya&aki

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:arts, music, literature, science... and a bunch of other stuff that I'd like to keep private.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:58 PM

for about the past week I've been having nightmares of my death they do change once in a while but they usually come back to me in the future and I end up being a marine biologist, from what i saw and did. I usually die in all of them I recently had one where my younger brother came to visit and he was in a bridge on a bench all the sudden i see a dam next to us begin to crack then water begings to gush out and my brother falls in. I panick and know (i dont know how) if I do jump in I'll die but i will save him. In another I already knew we were going to die because i had a flashback/deja vu of us being on the newspaper ( turns out we were murdered in a cabin. So this guy wants us to go in the cabin and i notice another guy (accomplice) walks in the back door or window. I tell him we have to go to the playground for some reason then he chases us with a knife we end up falling in a channel my brother falls, breaks his legs and i get my insides ripped from the knife wound.) My mind remembers other dreams or other parts that later make a message like the time i dreamt of a lake somewhere that was made by these miners (they didnt mean to make the late, the water just flowed out) that had died. I've been dreaming of a national forest, all i really remember is that i dream of it on a daily basis and usually we stay in a cabin, it wasnt until last night that the mountain/forest came up as a amusement park/still under construction... if you guys have any comments or can help me decipher some of this that would be great. :P

i want to help..i really do..but it was Edgar Cayce who said only the person who dreamed it can interpret it...so no matter what i say/suggest, it's really up to you..(but you seem to know the answer already)..death is often symbolic. Aside from the fact that it could mean the opposite it could just mean an end of something..however based on your nightmares, i would like to ask...You're not afraid of death, are you?
"The Open-mindness of a person can be measured by his/her ability to accept that everything is right and everything is wrong. There are no such things as contradictions, just two sides of the same coin." -Samantha Williams

#3 Nightmare Before Victor

Nightmare Before Victor

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:ALL THAT IS STRANGE AND UNUSUAL

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

i want to help..i really do..but it was Edgar Cayce who said only the person who dreamed it can interpret it...so no matter what i say/suggest, it's really up to you..(but you seem to know the answer already)..death is often symbolic. Aside from the fact that it could mean the opposite it could just mean an end of something..however based on your nightmares, i would like to ask...You're not afraid of death, are you?
[/quote]

thanks :) and no, I stopped being afraid of death a while back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users