2012!

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:02 AM

I'm throwing a big party on Dec 22, 2010.

Which means, nothing major is going to happen on Dec 21, 2010. Period.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#122 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

I don't really think anything major is going to happen. It's just another thing for people to scare themselves silly over. :kitty:
petunia4998

#123 Meatball

Meatball

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:30 PM

The people that buy into this crap are the same people that built a bunker for Y2K..

#124 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

I thought that 2012 was just going to be a change in consciousness myself....

Then we got the report in late January from a naval base that the "poles will be green" by summer 2013 - i.e all artic ice melted. This date is a bit close to 2012 to just be - coincidence. The result worldwide will be a rise in the sea level by 20 feet. Not a total destruction, but half the world's population will be displaced or killed.

The report was so shocking that on Feb. 4th President Bush alloted 1 billion dollars toward satellites to monitor the rate of melt, as well as approximately 900,000 million more over the next 4 years. Too little too late? I hope not.

Food for thought there!!! I have studied many asspects and find that this is indead a great subject...Acording to many myths such as' Alantis' where it sunk below the see and the gods where no longer permitted to inter act with humans..A change... This time around I believe there will be a great change in many ways.. Some for the best and some for the worst... I think the paranormal will be more active and the consciousness awareness wil be improved by many... Things will walk the earth more freely..

As for the destruction of the world.. I don't believe it will be destroyed as many may thing... New earth will arise while some of the old sinks beneath the sea... Seasons will change for many parts of the world such as new rain forest and unearthed dry lands..

So many ideas running through my head about this subject.. EXCITING!!! Not all my words and thoughts may come across straigt at this time.
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#125 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:19 AM

A quicky... As for the Solar theory that was mentioned earlier in this post, sorry don't remember who posted it,. I believe there will be something spectactular happen in the heavens..Something on the effect of a new constilation being born.. This will bring about the many changes to affect the earth and solar system.
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#126 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:14 AM

I personally have several Theories on this subject but will keep those to myself. I'm more worried about March 26th 2009, November 22nd 2010, February 7th 2012 and June 4th 2017.

Why is it so? What is so fatal about those dates?

November 22nd 2010 will bring about a shocking revelation for man kind.

oooooh! It is almost here!
Posted Image

#127 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:32 AM

Complete Article here --> Phew! 2012 Doomsday Date May Be Wrong

The much-hyped "prediction" that, according to the ancient Mayan calendar, the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012, may be based on a miscalculation.

According to recent research, the mythological date of the "end of days" may be off by 50 to 100 years.

To convert the ancient Mayan calendar to the Gregorian (or modern) calendar, scholars use a numerical value (called the GMT). But Gerardo Aldana, a professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, says the data supporting the widely-adopted conversion factor may be invalid.

In a chapter in the book "Calendars and Years II: Astronomy and Time in the Ancient and Medieval World," Aldana casts doubt on the accuracy of the Mayan calendar correlation, saying that the 2012 prophecy as well as other historical dates may be off.
Posted Image

#128 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:21 PM

Thank you so much moonie for posting that article... Lizzy (little sister) now has it in her head that the world is going to end in 2012... I'll have her read that... I told her the world may end but not in a literal sense. She's having none of it... I said besides IF the world were really going to end in 2012 there's nothing we can do about it so enjoy life... Hopefully this article written by SCIENTISTS will help sway her... I've told her time and time again that wikipedia IS NOT a credible source!
Love life.

#129 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

Revising the Mayan End Date (from Dec 21st 2012 to Oct.28, 2011)

According to researchers like Ian Xel Lungold and Dr. Carl Johan Callerman, the true Mayan end date is not Dec.21st, 2012, but Oct.28, 2011. That's a difference of 13 months and three weeks earlier than the more modern or commonly accepted date. Why the difference? The researchers claim that the Dreamspell or 13 lunar-month calender upon which Arguelles and others based their calculations does not take into account the quarterly leap day(Feb.29) introduced into the Gregorian calendar by Pope Gregory in 1582, whereas the true Mayan calendar does. This pushes the end date almost 14 months ahead of schedule to Dec.21st, 2012(as calculated from Aug.of 3115 BC).
Posted Image

#130 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

Posted Image

Any comments on this?

Edited by MoonChild, 05 March 2012 - 02:23 PM.

Posted Image

#131 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image

Any comments on this?

HAHAHAHA! that is very true! thank you!

#132 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

I guess too. Perhaps we overlooked at this?
Posted Image

#133 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

I think people need to see the hollow earth theory. Using it as a basis you see the theory that everything in this realm has a frequency, which then gives way to the idea of different realms. Also, 2012 the "prophisized date" is actually the first time in a -long- time that the planets actually line up again. It's a very rare cosmic event, the mayan calander started when it did and it ended when it did it again. Also it ends on the winter Solstice, which is seen in many cultures as a new beginning.

Paranormal events are increasing more and more, and you see people believing them more and more. Just as psychic vampires are starting to be recongized.
http://www.llewellyn...nal/article/513

There are also the indigo children, crystaline children, and rainbow children are starting to be recognized.
http://www.greatdreams.com/indigo.htm
http://www.spiritual...ead.php?t=25018

The fact is recognized or not, there are more children, more paranormal events, and more sightings happening as the years go by and as the planets get closer and closer to alligning. Indigo children are appearing more and more often, and they are the closet thing to the old tales of "Immortals", "elementals" and "gifted ones" that were found in early mythology.

I find this one most fascinating because it has its own theory of indigo children and 2012
http://english.pravd.../9357-indigo-0/

I think that 2012 is a transition where things that we haven't seen in centuries..if not thousands of years..will finally come again, and our world will change.

~Faye

#134 marilsolstice

marilsolstice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

I respect all your views and beliefs but I certainly do not believe in a very sudden change in consciousness. I know someone who is promoting this belief and she has a bunch of moralistic and spiritual ideas that deemed intangible for me. Involves the galactic plane and the earth moving very close to the center of the galactic plane. A massive and sudden paradigm shift or new consciousness. I find it hard to believe it would all happen overnight. Economic empires, governments, and the human race's mentality itself wont change overnight. The galactic alignment wasn't even proven by science. The world ending because of man's greed is more realistic.

An Interesting new way on sharing your Paranormal experiences click here!

Posted Image

#135 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

From the Aztec to the Hebrew calendar to the I ching. so may cultures includeing ours say 2012 is going to be a huge life altering catastrophic occurance.
Even some men of the cloth say 2012 will be the worst ordeal since biblical times.
Whats your Views?

I-Ching never say so, where did you get that from? I am a Taoist master, and so I-Ching is one of my professional study as well, haha~ I-Ching takls about the cycle of nature in a pattern, and it never ends, so 2012 is not even an cycle reset point there. Did you get something wrong with I-ching there?
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users