• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Perplex

Perplex

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:18 AM

Hi everyone!

In my experience with ghosts and weird stuff, I thought about these theory or crazy idea that spirits, ghosts, etc have some sort of ground to walk on.

In my home where we always change the position of our furniture and other stuff, I noticed that there are some ghost only appear in a specific order or positioning of our furniture.

We know that some ghost can just pass through things and the living, but what I experience through time is that I can prevent some ghost form re-appearing simply by changing the position of the things in a room.

My theory is that some ghost have a specific pathway like a spiritual ground/field. Its like there is a specific flow of energy in a room where you can block their pathway so that some spirit or ghost can't get through.

I am always having these weird sleep paralysis where I always see a ghost always holding my foot and saw some sort of tunnel beside me. Call me crazy but somehow I did according to the theory that I thought about and it was quite helpful since the frequency of my sleep paralysis drop.

Is it just me or i dunno if you guys tried this before? 

"In the middle of the journey of our life I found myself within a dark woods where the straight way was lost." ¾ Dante Alighieri, Inferno (1313)

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:44 AM

I know that Feng Shui teaches about energy paths, and recommends arranging your living space to encourage positive energy and discourage negative energy, I think this is similar to what you are talking about with regards to changing the position of things in a room.

I also know that in terms of residual hauntings (think playback of a video), it doesn't matter what you do, if you raise the floor, you'll see the ghost from the knees up, if you block up a door, the ghost will go through the wall.  But these you really don't need to worry too much about, since it's just a form of neutral energy that keeps repeating over and over in a loop.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Energy, Ghost Path

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users