Mass. Hauntings?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:30 PM

It does sound like a cool place. Sounds like it has some history behind it and thats the kind of place I like. I like to find out the history behind a place, it makes it interesting. The American Indian Folf Loare is really very interesting too. I am into that also. I really do think I'de like to explore this place. Where is it exactly?
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#32 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:35 PM

next to westport and fall river. i had a great artical online i just cant find it i'll try to get it when i get a chance its a scarry artical though. i'm not sure if its privit or not

#33 jazziger

jazziger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:39 PM

has anybody ever heard of the barnstable Inn? It's out on Cape Cod I guess. Its mentioned on the Shadowlands site but no location other than cape cod and not much of a discription either.

#34 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:42 PM

no, its a very old town though

#35 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 11 June 2004 - 04:53 AM

I'l see If I can find anything on it in any of my books for you.
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#36 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 05:02 AM

I just gave it a quick look and I can't find anything but I'll keep lookinf and see what I can find for ya, sorry

#37 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 11:19 AM

i cant find any thing either.that indian res i found it once by acc. lol i can drive there but i don't think i would want to. theres all kinds of weird people in them woods

#38 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:36 PM

I found some stuff on it. I made a new post it."Haunted forrest in mass". let me know what you think ;D

#39 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 06:55 AM

I just read it! It's not the Past I'm scared of there it the presant! Freaky people. I'de love to go there, but I'm not sure I want to deal with with the living people, they're the ones that always sacre me in the places that I like to go to. Other that that it sounds awsome. Maybe if I had a few other people with me I'de feel better, but...

#40 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:08 PM

the people are not as bad as they were in the late 70's early 80's. its a great place in the daytime though

#41 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:21 PM

Jazz,I have not heard of the Barnstable Inn but if you happen to be Cape side then you may be interested in the Daniel Webster.The Inn is located in Sandwich and is marked on most maps.There have been alot of claims of activity there and it has made a few books as a famous spot.Hope you find the info useful.

#42 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:43 PM

Can you get me the directions. Maybe I can get a group together. I always have a few friends ready to try anything and I know my husband would like to give it a try. Chuck is great for wanting to go places, I just hate getting lost with him though. I can do that well enough on my own, (pulling out of my driveway can be a challenge for me, LOL ;) ).

#43 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:46 PM

if you use just about any online map directory msn or yahoo they are great just put you address and link it to dighton rock its very easy.

#44 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:48 PM

i think there are some maps of that site on a link from that post too. I'm awful with directions lol :;)

#45 jazziger

jazziger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:16 PM

Thx for the tip prometheus!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users