Posted Image

#392 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hi Romi, welcome to Ghost Village! We need more "older ladies" here! :)
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#393 paranormalfan3

paranormalfan3

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hey my name is Josh I'm from Minnesota and I found this site on google. I can't seem to find the Chat room on this site can someone help me figure out where it is?

#394 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Welcome Josh! The chatroom has been removed, for now.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#395 Baliguy

Baliguy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Hi all,
I am Steve. I'm nearly 50 years old. I am newly interested in ghosts and spirits again. I'm not sure what catagory or ability I have. The clearest I've seen a spirit was a dog. A hallway in the middle of our house was divided to make the upstairs and downstairs separate. When I made the house back to one family, I completly opened up the hallway. It was so nice to have the big space. The day after I got it all cleaned up, I could "see" a dog. We didn't have a dog then. "Seeing" is like the image you see the very first instant after you close your eyes after you look at someone. The dog was very active and the images were 3 or 4 frames per second, not smooth like TV. He ran around a lot for a few days enjoying the new space. Maybe he didn't like when the space was divided many years ago. Sometimes, rarely, a spirit can put a word or phrase in my head. Those words appear a brighter color than my own. A few times when I'm pushing to communicate with someone randomly, I've been told they don't know me, don't trust me. I find that very amusing because it is at least some sign of a connection. I get a lot in dreams also. When I don't know what they mean, I ask my wife. She is from Bali and dream interpretation is a normal thing there.
So, what do I name my abilities? What should I be doing to go further? How far will I likely go?
Thanks,
Steve

#396 Jynx

Jynx

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Hello I am a 34 year old Native Canadian, I have been reading people's encounters for a few months now. I have a special gift that has been in my family for many generations. My family have been gifted in different ways some having empathy, some being protecters, and others being healers. Every few generations there would be one child that would be given the ultimate gift and that is the the ability to be a empath, protector, healer. The last one in my family was approximately 15 generations ago. Until now. I am the next in my bloodline to have these abilities. Many years ago the one hat had this ability would be come a shaman but my mother didn't want that for me. ( she is gifted as well with the ability of protection and healing) as I was born my great uncle to me to the council of my elders and they all agreed after many visits that I was the one with this gift of all these abilities plus more. I also have the gift of sense. I was the last of my familyblood line to be given a native name. My mother is owl in Ojibway, and I'm Baby Owl. Don't ask me how to spell the Ojibway saying for Baby Owl. By now you can see spelling isn't my strong suit. I have been really reluctant to talk to anyone about my abilities. Because I thought I was strange. Until I met a woman in Southern States. Her family to has gifts. I started telling her my abilities and I even used them on her. I have never met her face to face and I am about 2000 miles or more North of where she lives. I have found out more about my ability since I was 16 years old. I have always felt and seen things spirits but I thought of it as nothing. Then my little cousin got sick with leukemia and my family and my mother asked me to try to do something. My mother has never came to me and asked me to do anything of the sort. I said what the heck am I suppose to do. That's when my mother and my Aunts sat me down and explained to me my ability. I new I had something but nothing like them. The reason why was during birth my mother had put a protection on me so I couldn't sense and feel what I should have been. So after talking to me about this I finally realized what i was capable of. My mother took the protection off of me and I felt like I grew ten feet tall and all these emotions and feelings and voices came over me. Then I realized I could feel my cousins pain and sickness. I turned to my mother with tears and said I don't know what to do. She said you will that night I fell asleep and had a journey of all my ancestors. I woke up knowing all I know now. Which still isn't everything. But now I have delt with a lot of saddness happiness and some of the scariest stuff that I can think of. I was told I would be followed by my ancestors that they help me. But the only thing not all my family with this gift didn't use this for good I have I guess u call them black entities and demonic spirits that I have seen. I have delt with personal artifacts that were connected to a evil connection of my family and I have seen spirits that where lost stuck between the land of the living and the land of the dead. I have told a few people that have abilities some of the situations that I have had and they told me that I need to write a book about the stuff that I have seen and had happened to me. I said no way I don't want to sound like I am full of BS or crazy. They said just tell them and let the people decide . They say u will run into skeptics but you will also run into people that will listen and that I can help them. So once I seen this web site I decided that this is the place I will try and if I get the same response what I have gotten from the people that was told by to do this who knows maybe I will write a book. So I'm glad I found this place and I hope to help people with there experiences and I hope to make some more friends to.

#397 Ginger~720~

Ginger~720~

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Listening to music, playing guitar and reading.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hello everyone my name is Tiff but people usually call me Red or Ginger because I'm a red head. I am a lover of all types of music and I play guitar and bass guitar. Lately I have been thinking a lot about my Grandmother who has passed and some of the things that have happend to me in the past and can't seem to think that maybe she is watching over me. I also think a lot about reincarnation and that maybe I have been. I have an old soul and I have never seemed to "fit in" with people my age. Also, I am not good with words, but I am a very sensitive person so much that I get overwhelmed by it. I would like to learn more about myself as well as the paranormal, for some reason I feel compeled to. This website is very interesting and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

#398 abhinav

abhinav

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

hi, i am abhinav, from india ,
i just joined this website because i am bit afraid of spirits and i want to overcome it by taking your help.
i have seen spirits before but i want to talk to them, i want to hear them, i want to know many secrets regarding life and death.
i want to experience it.

#399 philman157

philman157

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Intriqued with the paranormal. Would like to join on investigations when possible.

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hello,
I'm from Milton, Wisconsin and I've been fascinated by the paranormal for many years. My son was part of a paranormal investigation group in Ca. When I visited him this year,he took me on a great tour of Linda Vista Hospital. I have some good evidence from this trip. Since then, I've been hooked. I'm now looking for a group or groups that would be willing to take me on an investigation. I've invested in some of my own equipment and have done some small investigations by myself. I hope to meet more from my area (or close to) that would like to try an investigation or two together. Glad to be part of this group.

#400 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

Welcome everyone to the Village. philman157 it would be great to read about the investigation.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#401 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

Welcome everyone! I've been a member for awhile but have not been around for awhile either. FYI my Halloween was ruined by Sandy and even when we did get power back (2 weeks later) , well there was just too much to do. Now that everything calmed down (and I finally have a new computer) I've come back to haunt this site to get a little bit of what I missed. The great feeling that comes with Halloween also comes when I read your posts of Hauntings, events, investigations, etc. Thank You Natasha
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#402 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

Hello all new fellow Villagers! Have a spooky stay here!
Posted Image

#403 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hello to you all :)

Whatever

#404 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

Welcome to Ghostvillage everybody!!!!!
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#405 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

Im glad to see so many new people here.. Welcome!
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users