Animal Ghosts

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

First this guy sounds like a sicko unless these were old/sick dogs that had to die. Anyway animal spirits do exist but this guy's experiment is wrong as when an animal dies after a while it's body pump and weight is gained then lost. Spirits do not weigh anything and therefore no weight would be lost when a spirit leaves the body.

I can't think of any actual experiences of phantom animals even though I have a deceased rabbit and 2 deceased cats but at times I hear a phantom meow and I think once a bark. he first time I heard a disembodied meow and my 2 cats mentioned here were still alive.

#17 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Our animals know they were loved and want us to know that they are still with us. I believe this.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users