#spirits #ghosts #following

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GracefulGhosts1

GracefulGhosts1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:37 AM

Hello there! I am a Documentary researcher reaching out to the community because I am researching a specific type of haunting where the ghost or entity is not attached to a particular location or object - but rather, a person. Where the ghost seems to follow wherever they go. I'm hoping to connect with people in the community who may have experienced or know of someone who experienced this and would feel comfortable sharing their stories. We may also be able to connect them with people who can help. 

Thanks and hope to connect on here or through email pspdev2@gmail.com 

#2 Smurfer

Smurfer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:48 AM

I have had many ghosts or entities follow me. They are generally malevolent spirits of the dead. Except, my guardian angel, whom I have seen. We are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins. And in need of divine salvation (restoration). If you want to help these spirits, you can offer up some of your good works to Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. You must have the door closed to them before atonement will be accepted. This way, their souls will be made good by the divine power of Christ and they can be happy with their friends and family and be with God and the angels in heaven instead of the devils in hell.

Edited by Smurfer, 27 July 2017 - 09:50 AM.

My Personal Non-Profit Blog

https://christianspi....wordpress.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users