Question about meeting my spirit guide

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

I'm trying to meet my spirit guide - someone I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting! I'd just like some ideas and hints on how to make that happen.

I know we all have some psychic sensitivity, but mine isn't that finely tuned. I've had a few psychic experiences, but never anything that I recognized as being a vision until AFTER the event I foresaw actually occurred.

I've tried the imagine-you're-in-a-garden/comfortable room/etc.-and-someone-is-walking-up-to-you meditation exercise, to no avail. I just can't concentrate and my mind wanders. I've never been very good at meditating...I can never clear my mind (for that matter, if anyone has any tips on how to clear one's mind in order to meditate properly, I'm all ears [eyes?] as well!).

I did a recorded hypnosis course to cure fear of flying and it worked quite well, but I don't really know how to hypnotize myself, and for some reason I keep thinking that perhaps being in such a relaxed altered state of consciousness would help, but I don't know if this is the case.

Anyway, that's my question. Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer advice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users