Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

King Tut's Tomb

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:37 PM

~Very creepy episode. Not so much that it's supposibly "haunted", but because of *all those dolls* hanging off of everything. Although they're there for offerings or "gifts" for the little girl that supposibly haunts the land by the river where she drowned, that's the part that creeped me out. Alot of those dolls had been there for such a long time.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#17 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:55 PM

I find old dolls creepy anyway.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#18 Shaded

Shaded

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:51 PM

Though almost everything in the episode can be explained with a little thinking, who is to say that that's actually what happened. Sure, someone may have had the key, but there's no saying they did.
I'm not saying any of it was either paranormal nor am I saying it was normal, because it cold have been both, just keeping the options open :drink2:
The living will always be more dangerous than the dead ~Shaded

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users