Eastern Pennsylvania Team

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PA Paranormal Association

PA Paranormal Association

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The PA Paranormal Association (PAPA) is dedicated to investigating paranormal phenomenon in a scientific and open-minded fashion. We strive to help uncover the truth regarding the unexplained while helping anyone who seeks our services.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hello everyone,
We're a team that was created in 2008, we focus on helping home and business owners with their experiences in the paranormal and keep everything confidential, unless otherwise preferred (sometimes businesses like to promote hauntings for business..lol), which is fine as well.

We use a combination of science and sensitivity, with occasional assistance of mediums or psychics. We have a variety of opinions, faiths and beliefs in our group. We always treat everyone (alive or deceased) with respect and dignity. We do what we can to help everyone coexist, understand each other, move on, or whatever else can be done for each situation.

We're not looking for any new members at this time and is rare that we do, however, we allow anyone to submit applications that will be held and reviewed as first come/first serve when needed.

We are always accepting requests for investigations, but we do limit to Berks County, Pennsylvania and surrounding area most of the time. We will occasionally travel beyond, so it can't hurt to ask. If we're unable to assist you, we will do our best to refer you to someone else we feel may be able to help.

In the coming months, we may attempt to contact other local groups for a "Meet & Greet" of paranormal teams, so if you're interested in being notified of that event, please leave a response or contact us. (It will be held in Berks County, Pennsylvania.)

Blessings to all,
~Mindy

Got ghosts?
Don't cry to your Mama.
Call PAPA!
www.ghosthunterspa.com

https://www.facebook.com/paparanormalassociation

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hello from the western side of the state! Let me know if you put anything together as I cover all of Pa. Berks County included!

#3 PA Paranormal Association

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The PA Paranormal Association (PAPA) is dedicated to investigating paranormal phenomenon in a scientific and open-minded fashion. We strive to help uncover the truth regarding the unexplained while helping anyone who seeks our services.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

Awesome! Will keep you posted. It's on the agenda for our August meeting to possibly schedule in September. :)

Got ghosts?
Don't cry to your Mama.
Call PAPA!
www.ghosthunterspa.com

#4 PA Paranormal Association

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hello from the western side of the state! Let me know if you put anything together as I cover all of Pa. Berks County included!

Hey CaveRat....we finally got this event planned! lol Suddenly the paranormal world exploded and we got crazy busy! But it's planned for October 6th.. are you on facebook? There's an event created there, but I have it as private so we limit it to teams and investigators and not just everyone who thinks ghosts are cool..lol https://www.facebook...59707440727445/

Got ghosts?
Don't cry to your Mama.
Call PAPA!
www.ghosthunterspa.com

#5 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

I drop in on Facebook from time to time, not a big user though. I will check out your site and make note of it! Actually I will be out your way (Philly) next weekend but another trip? No problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users