DREAMS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hill.jenny

hill.jenny

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:38 PM

This happens quite frequently within my family. We would have similar dreams on the same day/night or just days apart. We wouldn't know about it until we talk to each other. This would happen between my sisters and I and I find it creepy sometimes. And it's just not between my sisters and I. It's happened with my mom and aunt too and they live about 5 hours from each other.
For example: Shortly after my grandmother passed, my mom had a dream that her nephew came to her telling her to tell grandma to stop coming to their house and that she doesn't live there anymore. A few days later, she was talking to her sister and her sister says she has a similar dream, except that it was the older brother that came to her and he said the same thing.
Is it because we are so close that things like this can occur? Is someone or something trying to tell us something?

ANOTHER TOPIC IS: I believe in the supernaturals even though I have never experienced any sightings before. Feelings? Sometimes but I usually just shrug it off. I believe my father and mother has the sixth sense even though they don't talk about it. The most that's happened to me are dreams. If I wake up from one of them and bothers me all day, short time later, something similar would happen.
Any thought on this???

#2 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:20 AM

Sharing dreams is possible, but I don't know how common it is.

The closest thing I experienced happened years ago. First a bit of background. I'm LdS (Latter-day Saint), so when I was 18 I started preparing to serve a full-time religious mission. LdS don't choose where to serve - the assignment arrives in a package known as "the call".

Anywho, shortly after sending in papers indicating my desire to serve a mission, but before I received the call, I had an extremely vivid dream. I won't go into the details, but it involved a boy speaking to me in an unknown tongue. I later learned he was speaking Portuguese and part of his message was a plea for me to find and help him.

Unknown to me at the time, literally thousands of miles away a Brazilian boy was having the same dream, but from his perspective (eg. I was the one speaking a language he didn't understand).

Over a year later I found that Brazilian boy. We each recognized the other but didn't say anything because we thought it'd be too weird. It was only later that we confided to each other our respective experience.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#3 John Glendenning

John Glendenning

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

great posts, I have a second hand account from a very good friend of mine. Both her and her sister, had the same dream on the same night, about the grandmother they hardly remember who had passed when they were 2 and 3 years old. the dream was of grandma sitting on a window sill, in a pink gown. After a series of questions and furthering conversation on the subject, I believe this account to be genuine, as my friend is very reluctant to talk about these sort of things.
i hope this helps :wow:
thanks for reading

#4 Colt0n

Colt0n

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

I have odd dreams to say the least!! Usually only the dreams i remember come true in some way, shape or form. The first time it happened, i fell asleep and dreamed an american airlines MD-80 couldnt land because something with the landing gear. I remember palm trees. And when i woke up the next morniing and turned on the news i was in shock! It was my exact dream, and it was in miami. Ive had a few dreams like that but not all. And sometimes during my waking hours i get this odd feeling of Dejavu, it hits me and i just have to stop and take it in. I dont know if its because ive had a dream about it or what but its just this feeling i get inside i cant describe it.

Anyone have these??? or know possibly how to improve them??

#5 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

Dreams are on of may favorite subjects...

I have often wondered how it is possible for my mind to created the tremendous landscapes, intricate buildings and locations I experience on a nightly basis... But as I read various works such as "Life After Death, The Burden of Proof" by Deepak Chopra... And Ghosts Among Us by James Van Praague... I have learned what I had suspected for a long time... And that is that the act of dreaming may really be an altered state of reality... We may actually be entering a different plane of existence every night... The same one that exists after death... Quite facinating and makes sense on many levels... So if this is true, then two or more astral bodies co-existing in one dream isn't such a stretch...

The Ancient Rishi called it... "The Akashic Field"
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users