Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

popping in and out. Life is a little crazy (but then it wouldnt be my life if it wasent)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:55 PM

As a few of you know from my FB page, Back in Sept. I broke both my feet, dislocated my left ankle,, broke my left fibula (requiring 9 screws and a plate) and various other bones in my left foot... Its been a long road and IM still not at work.  I know its crazy how many people you know break not one but both feet UGH.. Well workers comp. (it happened at work) is trying not to pay for it,, I do have a attorney working on it now. but my son and I have decided to get a larger apartment where his gf can also move in to help pay bills We found one that is really nice and affordable.

That part is going ok but that old saying when it rains it pours... SO true... Not only am I still walking with a cane and in a brace, I now am possibly fighting Vertigo and losing hearing in my right ear. They are not sure if it happened when I fell and broke my feet. every since then I have had this issue as well as my migraines are getting worse.. 

Then if that is STILL not enough, my court case back in Connecticut (involves the death of my dad and a nurse aid and a ex preacher) it will be 5 years in April!!! we did get the preacher defrocked, and thrown out of his church but still fighting the law suit.. So I have a attorney on the west coast AND east coast.

Calgon Take me FAR away... Well done ranting .. thanks for listing .. OH and all this is the reason I have not been on much here.  Just too much going on.. Thank goodness I don't DRINK!

(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,866 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:28 PM

Hello and welcome back Cathy!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:19 AM

Wow! "Too much going on" is an understatement lol. Get well soon :)

#4 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:23 AM

HI Moonie!!!!!!!  and Axlfoley that was a short version. People laugh when I tell them I have a attorney on both the west coast and east coast.. Im hoping this year will be the year I can finally put all of my issues back in CT to rest. And get the energy to continue writing my book on it! .. But hope everyone had a great New years and hope this year is a great one!

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:46 AM

Cathy if you don't mind me asking, how did you suffer such awful injuries?

#6 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

Ouch, Cathy! *hugs*

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#7 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

Hi (take into account im blond lol) I was on my way to a school to pick up the kids. I was running early so decide to pull over on the side of the road right next to the school so the kids would not see me (I drive special ed) I figured Ide step off the bus for a few min to get some air and somehow not sure im still fuzzy about it, I slipped down the stairs, where my left foot went under the bus (there was no curb and slopping ground) and it became dislocated , broke a few bones , and broke my fibula in a few pieces like if you snapped a pencil  in half. it looked like that.  they had to put  9 screws and a plate in there to hold the bone in place ... then on my right foot I broke only one bone.. so to say the least I was in two casts.. in a wheel chair for a little over a month and then to walker, then crutches now a cane.. it happened on sept 19th.  2014.   im still out of work and my left foot is still swelled up and in a brace. That is where the vertigo comes in they think that I had a episode when I fell. and maybe snapped my neck hard giving maybe a whiplash effect. an heart rate keeps fluttering... so I have applied for SSDI but we all know how that goes. we pay in our whole like then when we need it they act as if were taking their blood. Just think IM almost 52 and already applying for ssi lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users