• 33 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:37 PM

Yes I am That Minister!!!!

#17 Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Do you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth or Middle Georgia areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com <br />Visit Our Website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:07 AM

Hi hanauma726,

Yes, WandaC is the other minister. She is located in Middle Georgia and heads up the SpiritRecue team for that location.

If you would like to join the team or would like a rescue service performed at your location, please fill out the contact form at our website: Contact SpiritRescueOnline.com

Thank you for your interest.

Robin

Posted ImageDo you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth, Texas, Middle Georgia or Biloxi Mississippi areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com or visit our website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

#18 hanauma726

hanauma726

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:46 PM

Thanks, and I'll check out the site.

#19 Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Robin-SpiritRescueOnline

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Do you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth or Middle Georgia areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com <br />Visit Our Website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:07 PM

Thanks, and I'll check out the site.

We also have a Fort Worth chapter and will be opening a new chapter in Biloxi MS in 2009!
Posted ImageDo you need help with a spirit in your home or office in the Fort Worth, Texas, Middle Georgia or Biloxi Mississippi areas? Contact us at info@SpiritRescueOnline.com or visit our website www.SpiritRescueOnline.com

#20 mom2hjcm

mom2hjcm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

Have any of you heard anything about the Ray Horne Theatre at Northside High School being haunted? I took a pic there several years ago during my son's kindergarten Christmas play and in one pic there is a bright orb over the kids and in the next photo there is a dark shadowy lady in a long, pioneer type of dress with a bonnet on and she appears to be looking straight at me and smiling. My teenaged kids saw it back when I first took the pic and my daughter was going to school there at the time. She said that sometimes when she was in one of her classes that the door would suddenly slam shut, even though this was inside and no breeze to cause it. My kids said that other kids claimed that the school was haunted but all I know is about my pic and what my daughter told me.
I live in the area down by Pike's Ponds and I've also been told that this entire area is haunted. I can certainly vouch for the fact that we have had more than our share of scary experiences here but it has calmed down to almost nothing at all since my oldest son moved out. Strange things seem to follow him for some reason, as whenever he has moved in with friends he has told me of wierd things happening around him. It got so bad at one point in our house that we had the house investigated. They confirmed some strange things but later tried to blow it off by telling us that it was because of the power lines, even though they put the emf finder up against my daughter's bedroom wall and something clearly passed in front of it. The thing went crazy for a second. They also heard a strange noise in my bedroom like someone moving around in there, and several other things. After they came out, I couldn't even get any of them to talk to me anymore. Really WIERD! I wondered if it had maybe scared the heck out of them or something. The worst of the activity at that time was in my teenaged daughter's room and they had left a recorder in her room that night. They never would tell me what, if anything, that they heard on that tape. I had my church to come out and pray for us and I changed the whole way I handled it. I stopped talking about it so much because they say that acknowleges it and gives it power. I also started praying more about it and asking God to fill our home with His love and light and began praising him when there was activity. That seemed to work. As my daughter and oldest son grew up and moved out the activity died down. Now, there are only occasional small things that happen but it is very rare and we are no longer afraid. I was so scared at one time that I couldn't even sleep at night because of all the activity. Now, I walk around in the dark in here and am afraid of nothing, praise the Lord.
When we first moved here, the activity began within a few short months and started with knocking on our house during the daytime and also at night. There were also several occasions when I was getting my 4 kids ready for school in the mornings and we would hear "kids" run up the front steps and then the doorbell would ring. We tried to catch them and there was never, ever anyone there. Once, I was right beside the window next to the porch and my son was beside the door. I snatched open the curtain and he ran out the door and there was nobody. Our yard is surrounded partially by a wood fence and the rest is chain link. We also had NO kids living on our street at that time, but nonetheless, we never caught anyone. Besides, it was like 7 am and what group of kids is going to be running the neighborhood ringing doorbells and running that time of morning? The kids and I came home at about 4 pm one afternoon and as we approached the house we heard what sounded like children running through the house and into my daughter's room. It was LOUD. Once, years later, I was in bed and heard my son's weights drop to the floor late at night. I jumped up and ran into the hallway and he said that he had been in the bathroom and heard the weights clank as they lifted off of the bench. He stepped into the hallway and looked into his room and saw them in the air for just a second before they dropped to the floor. It was I think 225 pounds of weights but I'd have to ask him to be sure. It scared the heck out of him. A whole lot more has happened and people are usually intrigued to hear my stories - like the blackbird that flew into a tree in our yard and my husband and kids all saw it, then heard a thump a few minutes later and looked to see what the sound was and saw the bird laying there decapitated. I kid you not! I had to wonder if it was something evil causing these things.
My son, who is now 18, turned 5 right after we moved here in 1990. He was playing at the little girl's house behind us one day and they came back to our house all excited and rattling on about seeing a shadowy man standing in the doorway of her play room looking at them. Her mother didn't believe them, so they came to tell me. They described him as being dark and shadowy and wearing a cap and shorts. I thought it sounded kind of funny but continued to listen. They said that he watched them for a moment, then turned and went into her parent's bedroom. He had no legs, just a torso. The thing that I remember most is they said he had green eyes. Several years later, I was told by Mrs. Pike that there is a "legend" that Pike's Ponds is haunted, and that a very old house that is over 100 years old up on Fairground Rd. close to Dunbar is haunted, too. I told my daughter about it and she said that some kids at school told her about it, too, and they said the house is called Green Eyes around here. We were also told later on that the ghost at the ponds is referred to as Green Eyes. After this, my mind went back to the ghost with green eyes that my son and his friend saw in her house with the bright green eyes years earlier. I think they actually saw the ghost called Green Eyes.
Okay, so tell me what you think, and I swear I'm not crazy, rofl. :Spaz:

#21 kptsj

kptsj

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:17 AM

Several years ago I read something in the paper about a ghost group that met at either the Centerville Library or the WR one. I have found all sorts of groups in Middle Georgia. think from Shadowlands. I haven't looked in awhile.

#22 kptsj

kptsj

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

mom2hjcm ,
My aunt was Kathleen Pike and lived in that area. I think green eyes is a local story that stays in the general area around there and down to Bazemore Circle, which is a wide area. But, my brother used to tell me about green eyes wandering in the woods around our house. During my childhood we always heard stories about something being in the woods.

#23 mom2hjcm

mom2hjcm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:58 PM

mom2hjcm ,
My aunt was Kathleen Pike and lived in that area. I think green eyes is a local story that stays in the general area around there and down to Bazemore Circle, which is a wide area. But, my brother used to tell me about green eyes wandering in the woods around our house. During my childhood we always heard stories about something being in the woods.

That's very interesting! I would have NEVER believed it if my son and his friend hadn't told me about the dark man-like spirit with the bright green eyes all those years ago. In fact, it didn't come to mind until long after Mrs. Pike told me about it. I was telling someone about their experience one day and all of a sudden I remembered her telling me that and about my daughter's friends saying that the so-called ghost in our neighborhood being called Green Eyes. We had a teenaged girl to get killed in an accident down here about 6 years ago near Mrs. Pike's house. That is when she told me that the kids in this area often come down here at night because people around here say that it's haunted. I used to know some of the Sullivans up on Dunbar, who used to own property down in here. They also tell that there have been some ghostly activity around here. The old house on Fairground, next to the salvage yard, which is now covered by bamboo, they say is haunted. Some of the Sullivans have had ghostly activity in their home. Both my daughter and I have experienced it at one of their homes while we were there visiting years ago at different times.
I'd like to hear more on Green Eyes. Thank goodness he hasn't paid us a visit, lol. If it's real, I don't want to find out for myself! I'm just happy that the ghostly activity has now died down in our house and I hope it stays that way.
We've had a LOT of activity both in and around our house since we moved here and it only just stopped in the last couple of years. I have many stories that I could tell. I've been told through the years of at least 3 other homes in our neighborhood that have had ghostly activity but not as much as it seems ours has had.

#24 GhosthunterCharles

GhosthunterCharles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, movies, video games.

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:11 PM

My name is Charles. I am from the Milledgeville area. I recently returned home from four years in the army. Before that, I did a few ghost hunts in the Dublin Ga area.
I now have some equipment. still need a few more pieces. On Halloween my cousin and I are going to Surrency, Ga located between Baxley and Jesup to find the "Spook Light". Supposedly a railroad worker died on the track. If all goes as planed I will be wanting to start an investigation team in the beginning of next year.

#25 kptsj

kptsj

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:30 PM

My daughter lives in Dublin now, Any places you can recommend to check out in a casual way? not investigation. Just to stop by and see if anything happens?

#26 GhosthunterCharles

GhosthunterCharles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

I would recomend the Paige House Bed and Breakfast located on Veterans Blvd. right down from the radio station. A few years back a friend did an after hours walk through with the owner and the lights flickered. At the time I believe they were doing some remodeling. It is worth a check.

#27 GhosthunterCharles

GhosthunterCharles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:25 PM

Well, today is the day. My Cousin and I leave this evening for Appling county. When I get back and review the evidence I will post further details

#28 johnpaul9436

johnpaul9436

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:26 PM

Well, today is the day. My Cousin and I leave this evening for Appling county. When I get back and review the evidence I will post further details

ok so if i wanted to post weird pics from my cell how would i do that?

#29 Toni Wilson

Toni Wilson

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica [[ Jessa ]] and I live in Warner Robins, Georgia...Houston County. Very middle of Georgia.

I'm very interested in ghosts, the paranormal, etc etc...especially meeting people that share the same interest as I do...and going on ghost hunts. I think I also have intuitive skills, and I'd like to test them out and improve them.

So if anyone's in the Houston County, Warner Robins area, please let me know!

Thanks so much!

- Jessa

#30 tara66

tara66

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hey,
So i was reading your ads for a group in middle Ga...and I think yall should go to www.siprinvestigations.com I live in Warner Robins, and my mother is a part of that group. They take turns on where the meetings will be because there are a few members that live in this area and a few in Atlanta. If your interested then you should definatly check it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users