Satanists Where Are You?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:44 AM

:clap: I had started a thread here about Demonic Hauntings and have gotten a lot of answers mostly from people who felt they had been attacked or been near an attack of demonic spirits. Some have had religious and non religious exorcisms. It seems that I am one of the few here who has never had a run in with a demonic force. I guess I doubt the existence of evil forces. I believe in angry, rude and nasty human spirits and non human elementals who no matter what their general atmosphere have no sense of good or evil. That brings me to the question here.Are there are any members here who call upon "Dark Entities" in their practice of witch craft, directed magic, rituals etc...... Is anyone here a Satanist?

I know some people use the Satanic Bible and have read it myself. If I remember correctly it is more of a doing whats best for you and yours and don't waste time and energy on worshiping a deity that seems to do all the taking with little reward during your life. I am paraphrasing here because it has been at least 35 years but I remember the gist of it.

But seriously if anyone here does use or worship dark powers could you let us know about it. I promise that at least for my part to keep an open mind but I am interested in how you came to that and if it works for you. Plus what are your expectations for the next life?

Sharon

#2 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

You don't have to be satanic to call upon dark entities! :clap:
I tend to attract then sense dark entities, and then they just poof. I don't purposely call any out. (Of course, I a bit a non-religious witchcraft.)
My expectations are personal.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#3 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

no thanks.

homey don't play dat.

#4 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:31 AM

I agree with Ike, you don't need to be a satanist to call upon dark entities. there's plenty of books out there to call upon your "darker" side.

i am curious though, why are you interested in calling upon these entities?

do you just not believe in demons, so you want to see one so you're asking for a ritual? (i'm not trying to be mean when i ask this question, i'm just curious as to why you would want this)

wiccans/witches usually don't believe that there is a satan/devil etc. Satan was made up by Christianity to put fear into the peasants who believe in Pan or a Horned God. Christianity used the horned god image and made this image out to be Satan.

i think there are evil entities out there, whether they are "demons" is harder for me to say yes or no too. The word demon is just another "title" that we put onto evil or bad entities that we don't understand. (just my opinion)

#5 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

:headbang: Oh, I have absolutely no intention of calling on any dark entities. So far in the last 50 years they have left me alone to the point I am not sure demons exists. For demons I mean the type of Devil's servant, horror movie type meanies from whatever people think hell is and any other entities anyone would call demonic. I have met some angry, mean and just plain ugly spirits. Just like I have met humans of the same variety I would like to know if anyone out there feels they have the abilities to contact and direct them to do what they want. And if they do what do they think the price is. I have read here many people who feel their lives are being invaded and ruined by them.

I realize that not only Satanist would call them but I wanted to see if there were any who wanted to tell me about what they get out of it. I understand rituals and the how it is supposed to add power to whatever you are using them for. I myself use none as power comes from within and I seem to get the desired results without them though I seldom use them except for health charms.

Again I am interested in the subject mostly for the education. I am mostly an empathic psychic medium but am in touch with people in all areas of the paranormal and occult. Because I am empathic I cannot always block all the emotions and negative vibrations around me and can be effected badly by them. Knowledge is power but I can read and study all the writings but the best education is a firsthand dialog. I like to read all the posts from people with all opinions and experiences. I am hopeful to hear from some new people on the subject.

Sharon

Edited by Cautious-Psychic13, 04 March 2009 - 03:51 PM.

#6 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

I use dark entities, and only dark entities. Basically I believe that you should use what you can, and they're only thoughtforms anyway. Since most people look to the dark figures and put a lot of fear and power into them, it makes them the correct choice. Just remember that not all that is dark is evil, and not all that is light is good.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#7 Chrisk93

Chrisk93

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

What you are looking for are "theistic satanists". These are individuals who believe that god and satan exist and perform conjuring rituals. Also there are some sects of ritual magicians who attempt to conjure positive or negative spirits or elementals. Followers of the Golden Dawn tradition fall under this category.

#8 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

Crisk is right, but they're also just called satan worshipers.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#9 Chrisk93

Chrisk93

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

Crisk is right, but they're also just called satan worshipers.

True. Followers of Anton LaVey or his teachings call themselves Satanists.

#10 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

I agree that not all dark entities are evil! I once felt a very dark presence with me at my parents place. It made feel very uneasy. It would stand across the room and watch me with it's deep eyeless wells. Oddly enough i was able to sleep knowing it was there! Don't get me wrong i never invited it inside or spoke to it. It watched me at night by myself. I think it may have been an extension of myself and all of my most disturbing thoughts.

-spider_rob :ghost:
I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

#11 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:33 AM

:ghost: What the Anton LeVay was saying in the Satanic Bible was selfishness is alright. Being involved in say casual or promiscuous sex is fine even though society frowns on it. If no one else is being hurt by it then who cares what anyone else thinks. If it feels good, do it.

I even agree with this up to a point but as a society we must put some form of moral and ethical restrictions on restrictions on our societies to define it or it does become an anarchy.
Even great civilizations such as the Greeks and Early Romans needed constraints or as it has been shown the decadence and debauchery of the upper classes out rages the rest of society
and causes it to fall apart.

These things get blamed on dark entities and devils instead of our own poor judgment. I agree that these are mostly extensions of ourselves.

Sharon

EDIT: Aloha Spirit removed the extra blank space under the post

Edited by aloha_spirit, 20 March 2009 - 01:25 AM.

#12 Alan B

Alan B

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:46 PM

:ghost: I had started a thread here about Demonic Hauntings and have gotten a lot of answers mostly from people who felt they had been attacked or been near an attack of demonic spirits. Some have had religious and non religious exorcisms. It seems that I am one of the few here who has never had a run in with a demonic force. I guess I doubt the existence of evil forces. I believe in angry, rude and nasty human spirits and non human elementals who no matter what their general atmosphere have no sense of good or evil. That brings me to the question here.Are there are any members here who call upon "Dark Entities" in their practice of witch craft, directed magic, rituals etc...... Is anyone here a Satanist?

I know some people use the Satanic Bible and have read it myself. If I remember correctly it is more of a doing whats best for you and yours and don't waste time and energy on worshiping a deity that seems to do all the taking with little reward during your life. I am paraphrasing here because it has been at least 35 years but I remember the gist of it.

But seriously if anyone here does use or worship dark powers could you let us know about it. I promise that at least for my part to keep an open mind but I am interested in how you came to that and if it works for you. Plus what are your expectations for the next life?

Sharon

Be careful what you call upon, for it might just come to you. Then not want to go away. Stick with ghost hunting, it's better for mind, body and spirit! :ghost:

#13 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

Anton LaVey,was more of a con artist,as opposed to a spiritual leader.
This is all my opinion,so please no one get offended.
LaVey conned people out of money,land and their pants.He made the devil proud I am sure,but
there is nothing spiritual about Satanism ,in my opinion.
Its a man made "religion" based in profit and sex.
LaVeys children still run his church today,and they call themselves Satanists.
They get upset if you say they are evil.They claim its like any other religion,except they worship
the Devil instead of a god.
I find this to be mostly headbanging teenagers spouting this,but I am friends with a Satanist couple.
They live in a quiet suburb of Fla,they rescue dogs,and they keep to themselves about it.
They *do* happen to be in a notorious rock band that does some questionable stuff on stage,but hey,to each his own.
To me there is nothing evil about Santanism .

On the other hand,i find Aliester Crowley to be pure evil.The man was heinous,and despised after death.
I still think his enemies murdered him ,despite how it is said he died.
I find the OTO/Golden Dawn to be repugnant.
Some Occult stores in NYC wont even carry his books.

So different strokes...
And I ,personally practice and pay hommage,to "dark" religions and deities ,regularly.
That in no way makes them or me, evil.Evil is not what its about.So its a matter of educating and explanation,as many
"dark" religions worship and revere the one God.Voodoo and Santeria included.

M
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#14 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:45 AM

Whirly Dude I agree about Anton Le Vay. and you are right it was Men made and men used it to make money of the exploitation of women and abuse of children. Not that there aren't a few ugly minded women doing the same thing.

Allister Crowley was evil only in the sense that he was a social misfit that chose to intimidate through negative emotion I agree he was murdered so obviously his power was in his own mind.

As for dark vs light: This is an universe of opposites plus everything else in between. You don't get with one thing without more then one other. Everything on that white to black scale and all the shades and colors in between and back is there. Also there is every scale of human emotion. Evil is not an emotion. It is a name placed on anything that people hate or fear etc.. So that does not make dark magic evil. The intent does. You can call supposed good entities to do things evil.

I guess it is all just semantics any way.

Sharon

#15 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:41 PM

:Spaz: I agree about Anton Le Vay. and you are right it was Men made and men used it to make money of the exploitation of women and abuse of children. Not that there aren't a few ugly minded women doing the same thing.

Allister Crowley was evil only in the sense that he was a social misfit that chose to intimidate through negative emotion I agree he was murdered so obviously his power was in his own mind.

As for dark vs light: This is an universe of opposites plus everything else in between. You don't get with one thing without more then one other. Everything on that white to black scale and all the shades and colors in between and back is there. Also there is every scale of human emotion. Evil is not an emotion. It is a name placed on anything that people hate or fear etc.. So that does not make dark magic evil. The intent does. You can call supposed good entities to do things evil.

I guess it is all just semantics any way.

Sharon

Crowley used children in some of his rituals.Sex magick and otherwise. I know people who own his personal notes etc.
Spent $$$$$ to get them.He showed it to me ,and i couldnt get the creepy feeling off of me from
being near it,for hours.
Voodooists from New Orleans killed his followers, and tried to kill him, for decades,because he was
a pedophile,and he was allegedly searching for the secret to eternal life and/or true vampirism.
He pillaged the cannonized burial places, to get the elixer they secreted...as sainted people do not decompose
as we do,and they secrete a liquid that smells like flowers.He wanted the secretions.
He desecrated at the very least,the body of Saint Philomena in Italy and ....there was at least one in France too,.-I assume more.
I read his dead body reanimation ritual,and i almost vomitted.He was evil.
Miss
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users