SOUL FIGHT???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 26 December 2003 - 10:26 PM

[smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif]

[smiley=cwm14.gif] [smiley=cwm14.gif] [smiley=cwm14.gif]

I've had a brain storm...Are there really things not to fight over once we become "SOULS"??? You may not have a human body to feed and water to be alive. You are alive in a since, just in another form.
 What about things ,likesay....GATEKEEPRES/GHOST/TELEMETRY/SENSITIVES/SPIRITS/SHDOWS .. EXTC..?? Because of the different realms/levels existing in time even in the after.."THERE", has always had some kind of chaos. Angels/Gods/Souls/Deities/Myth/Ledgens/Bibles/ and folklore:     There it existed.
 Therefore, "THere" wiil continue to have chaos/harmony/etc..Until we are "ALL"wise in self spirit purpose, we will "wonder" withou joining the "UNKNOWN,ALLKNOWING,SPREME CONCIENCENESS BEING"...
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 December 2003 - 10:41 PM

[smiley=cwm28.gif]

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 10:50 AM

Hi, Shtina,
Hmmmm...do you mean soul or spirit though?

Its theorized that personality aspects don't change much in the transition of life to death, so if we can presume that a parent who passes will continue to watch out for and be there for his family after they die...we can also presume that someone who exhibited more unwholesome behaviors in life would also maintain them in death
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#4 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 29 December 2003 - 01:20 AM

::)        :o [smiley=cwm19.gif]  
   HEY GUYS:  THAT BRAIN STORM WENT A LITTLE FASTER THAN MY FINGERS.
 The main frame to this could/should of had more detail as to what I was looking for. MY BAD.
 Here on earth: human beings are in chaos mostly due to what? Maybe race,color,sex,religion,Politics,etc....
When our souls leave our bodies at death, are there things to maybe cause some chaos over there?(where ever there is). Lets face it poeple, before humans were invented and long before what they can prove of our existence; existed places we've only may have seen in our minds,and heard of in stories.(battle:(God/angels);(Myth gods/godesess);etc..WILL IT ALWAYS CONTINUE EVEN AFTER DEATH??
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 01:59 AM

Here on earth: human beings are in chaos mostly due to what? Maybe race,color,sex,religion,Politics,etc....
When our souls leave our bodies at death, are there things to maybe cause some chaos over there?(where ever there is).

EGO BUDDY, FALSE DAMNED EGO!

#6 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 08:37 AM

Hey, Shtina, no worries, 'Miga, I still think yes based on the fact that the Soul in question would still have that entity's personality, which would also carry with it dislikes and/or prejudices.

In many cases, both in what I've read and experienced for myself, the spirit/lifeforce is kind of lost in events from their own life, the interaction is limited to trying to drive others off in some cases as they rail and vent about circumstances now beyond their-or anyone's-control, nes pas?

As an example, lets say you're in Gettysberg with a group and you're contacted/sense a spirit, the Spirit is of a Confederate Lieutenant who was a plantation owner before the war...if one of your group was a man or woman of color, the spirit in question may assume or speak to this individual as though they were a servent because of the era and the likelihood that he had slaves working his plantation.

Just my $.02,
Whispers
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#7 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 09:51 PM

Good point whispers.. I wonder if anyone else has an input to this.

Hey MOON, Do you think we will even know our ego when we get to the other side? Or be able to control it so to speak?

#8 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 15 January 2004 - 07:56 AM

The way my mother tells me is that the Spirit belongs to God, so when we die that's His. the Soul gets judged and then you know if you're gonna be okay or need SPF 1,000,000.

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#9 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 03:00 PM

When we get to the other side everyone should be with out want. We should be with out pain and ego or any of our worldly traits.We should be closest to our perfect self than at any time.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 10:23 AM

I guess it is all complicated that what we think. Well, I gues the mind goes along with the soul and if we havent learned to attune with the higher plains, maybe our ego comes into play and makes us doomed to be back for more sufferings!

#11 Ravenwood

Ravenwood

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 05:18 PM

If you trade in your old car for a new one,do you worry about it? Is it Important to you any more?---This is a learning zone,this life.The turmoil is caused by Negative souls working against positive souls,and the fence post sitter souls.Without this regrettable tug-o-war we do not learn and thus perfect our various souls.---I don't believe that it continues after death.Because you'v graduated and returned home to happiness and contentedness.(My Opinion that's all:-)

#12 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 08:29 PM

the way I understand this is, once we cross over we leave behind this old coat with our petty differences, hate, egos,any negativity that we have aquired here on earth is completely done away with, even if you had an arguement with the person who has crossed all of that does not even come into play anymore it is completely wiped clean like a slate.The way i understand it is God is all lovin i don't see how ministers can stand in front of a congragation and say that my God is vengeful and as they say they want to put the fear of God in us, I just don't understand that when the God I have been taught about is a merciful and all forgiving it doesn't make sense for this to be both ways.

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:29 PM

it is not about GOD trudy! it is about HUMANS! See, as I have mentioned zillion times elsewhere, God has given us the power to choose, and whatever we make of it - we are alone to make it straight! This is why we have the concept of Karma and Reincarnation.

#14 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 10:28 PM

Trudy.. how do you explain malicious spirits then? If we all forget our sins and troubles and hatreds, why are there spirits affecting people in negative manners? The theory of an all-loving diety has never washed with me before for any number of reasons (and this isn't really the post to get into that about), this being one of them.

If you didn't manage to learn your lesson this time around, you're likely to carry that grief and baggage around with you wherever you go. I wonder if Heaven has a storage closet? lol.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:23 AM

well, if heaven has a storage closet, then it might almost occupy the entire space ;d

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users