• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 HauntedUSA.com

HauntedUSA.com

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 09:15 AM

:-/

My question is a simple one, I have used the board and must say i was impressed, it told me we would go to war with Iraq! it was 1989 so it was right, it also told me what my 1st wifes name would be, 1st and last. I had no Idea that we were even having trouble with Iraq at the time and I did not even meet my wife yet--BAD_WORD thing should have told me she was a WITCH please insert a B where the W is.

my question is how could have it given me this information, a average [glow=red,2,300]SPIRIT[/glow] would not have access to this type of information, so was I in contact with a major POWER?

FYI: I have not used a Board since these espiriences and do not plan on it now-These Boards are not TOYS they are REAL.

#2 wnterstar

wnterstar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 January 2002 - 10:54 AM

The problem I have with Ouija boards is that you DON'T know what you are tapping into for the answers.  

I once witnessed a session where the Ouija board told a friend the MAIDEN NAME of the woman across the street AND her wedding date.  Now the woman across the street had been married over 40 years,but had only lived in the neighborhood for 2 months.  NO ONE in the room could have POSSIBLY known any of that info.

Creepy! :o

#3 upr-founder

upr-founder

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 February 2002 - 02:59 AM

that phucked

#4 Cindy

Cindy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 February 2002 - 06:40 AM

This subject is so old..I swear it gets brought up every couple of months..lol..Not that anyone is interested but if you want to know my views youll have to find the old threads.Im not typing it all ov er again..lol.
~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

#5 natas

natas

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 February 2002 - 05:29 PM

the ouija will tell u the truth but only if u believe in it, but you must b care ful in what u ask the spirit. it is better if u ask 4 a good spirit when u 1st start even playing it. it is easy 2 find out if your talking 2 a good spirit or evil spirit. but no it's not a toy.

JUAN BRUJO
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#6 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 09 February 2002 - 02:05 PM

Isn't necessarily Satan. I no that it isn't from Heaven, but I love mine nontheless.  ;D

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#7 upr-founder

upr-founder

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2002 - 10:24 PM

there from the first leave of the spirit releam

#8 natas

natas

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 06:13 AM

the way i see it a ouija can't harm you if you know how 2 take care of your self in using the ouija. not all the times will you speak to Satan, safe way to do it is always ask 4 a good spirit 1st b4 you make contact with the spirits. if your not sure if it is evil or a good spirit ask it 2 laugh 4 you if the indacator goes in a str8 line side to side --- it's a good spirit and if the indacator goes fron the sun to the moon or other way around and makes like happy smile  :) it's evil. like Pandora said burn 2 white candles 4 protection.
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#9 MurdockPSB

MurdockPSB

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research, writing, art, photography, psychology, movies, good books, good music, travel.. anything that keeps my life interesting!<br /><br />

Posted 21 March 2002 - 10:41 PM

interesting... well, I'd have to say I have no clue about Ouija boards.. like I've said before, I think they could come from the human subconscious.... which would mean you had a premonition.
 but SATAN?? Leave that to the church lady, sweetie. LOL I won't even make a comment on that, I'll just bite my tongue. LOL
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

#10 Cindy

Cindy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 March 2002 - 03:22 PM

Enough of the freegin board already..lol
~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

#11 jolena73

jolena73

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 April 2002 - 07:47 AM

:)
Ok one more comment on the Ouija board. I have been using one for many years, and with the exception of about 5 times I have only ever gotten the same spirit. A young man who lived about 80 years ago. His name is Steven. He died when his car went over the side of a bridge. He had been drinking at the time though. Also it came to my attention about 2 years ago that this same spirit had talked to my mother when she was about 19. My mom is now in her 50's. She has not used a Ouija board since then. Every time I use the board I can tell just by the first opening words that it is Steven. I usually get a peaceful feeliiing when I talk to him. Has anyone else ever had this kind of feeling or expierence? ???

#12 actorak

actorak

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2002 - 03:18 PM

Hi, my english is badly, I hope that you don't mind and can understand. I m from Netherlands, Europa. Do you think that good spirit? But its sometime bad spirit. I and my cousin have been using an ouija board last week. After ouija, my cousin told me that she would be lost driving exam next week. A week later, she told me through MSN that she turned out to lost her drving exam. I was shocked. It came true. She will never believe in Ouija board. Honestly I have been planning to use Ouija board again with my friends, but i heard from 1 woman about ouija being very dangerious. She decided to stop and throw it in trash bin. She warned me not to do use it. I have made a ouija board, it look very beautiful board, but my parents said me not to do it. I decided not to join. I admt I am very strong interested in using Ouija board. I have more experience with paranormal. I still study Paranormal things for long time. My ouija board still lies on the cupboard. I am afraid if spirit will appear in my house. I can not use it. I better listen to hen whose warned me. Maybe you have lucked to contact with good spirit, but you can not know 100 %. Be careful!  :)  Actorak

#13 jolena73

jolena73

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 April 2002 - 06:23 AM

:o
 Actorok, I have been using Ouija boardes for many years now. And I have gotten some bad spirits, but I usually only get the same spirit. ::)

#14 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 12 April 2002 - 04:18 PM

I second the motion! LOL!  ;D

Enough of the freegin board already..lol

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#15 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Pokemon Pearl Version (for the DS), Nintendogs (again for the DS), drawing/painting, reading

Posted 24 September 2002 - 11:55 AM

Ya know, I have a Steven on my board too, and he is a most mischievious spirit.  In fact, he is trouble.  He messes with me and is mean.  How do I get rid of him?
He always pretends to be someone else, and then I find out it is him.  I would rather have someone else on my board!!!  grrrr..... >:)
POW/MIAs~YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!Life's a witch, then you fly!!!My other car is a broomI wore black before it was cool!If going to church makes you a Christian, then does going to the garage make you a car?Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.....:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users