• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 03:16 PM

just don't use it on certian days(that are lite by the dark of the moon).

#32 6thSenseSeeker

6thSenseSeeker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:28 PM

No offense intended but everyone seems so about the board. Paranoia is what the bad/evil vibes are going to feed off of. Paranoia is the desert of evil and it will come back for seconds and thirds if allowed to if paranoid people are using the board.

My only bad experiences on the board have occured when I have been using it (back  in 1989, 1990 in Louisianna) with manipulative, drunk, arrogant people who continually tested, and made angry the spirits who inhabited the board. It got to a point where I was drawn in to burning certain color candles, and my thoughts centered around the Ouija board and nothing else. Finally, one night after feeling like the room was going to seperate in half and the devil  was going to grab me by the neck, I through the board into the dumpster. A day later I bought a new one. My skin gradually turned whiter and people around me noticed the dark circles under my eyes.

WHY? Now that I look back at it, we were just pissing the spirits off back then. We weren't looking to help any of them. We continually tested them and in turn they made our lives a living hell. That was a huge mistake that followed me for a few years until one day I realized the mistake.

NEVER ask the spirit of the board about your future.

NEVER ask the spirit of the board such things as lottery numbers or if your should wear your suit or dress casual for the next work day. If you start to base your life on the advise of what might ask the spirit on the board about, you will be sunk.

NEVER ask the spirit when you are going to die.

NEVER ever ask about your future.

The ruling spirit of the board will more than likely be the first person that you will always talk to when you sign onto the board. You will have to go through that spirit first before you ever talk to anyone else.

BTW, I am listening to an Alice In Chains CD while writing this posting... quite good heavy music. I listened to a classical Sarah Brightman before this tape. Quite a contrast in variations.

Anyway, if you wish to learn more about the board, a good book to read is "Ouija, The Most Dangerous Game" by Stoker Hunt. This book will give you a clear outline of the dangers of the board.

But then again, the board is much like a relationship between two people. It will only give back what you give. If a person give positive vibes to the spirits, then perhaps good vibes will be given back (at least this is what I have learned the hard way over the years).

If you go into the board scared out of your minds, then the spirits are going to have a field day by scaring the bejeebers out of you and those around you.

I use the board for good only. I never ask about my future. I have asked about a lost item at work only to find that the answer given to me was one shelve away from where the item was found.  

But, never ask about the future... only past. Talk to the spirit about its life and what happened. Chances are that the spirit just wants someone to talk to especially if the death was sudden and he/she never had the chance to tell anyone "goodbye." Hence, the board could give you a chance to become a parapsychologist/last friend before the light,  all in one sitting. You'd be amazed at what they could tell you about what they did in their lifes; what they regret, and what they wish they could've changed if they had a chance.

Who knows, perhaps one or all of us might be searching for someone with one of these boards after our deaths if by chance we never had our say before we die.

Does this per chance give anyone a different view on the situation?

#33 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 21 April 2003 - 08:51 AM

6thSenseSeeker, when i didn't know much about the board i asked all those questions.... i'm fine.  :)

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#34 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 21 April 2003 - 02:25 PM

The main problem I see with ouija boards is that you are asking any spirit who happens by into your body.  How do you think the plachete moves?  I won't leave my house with the front door open, you shouldn't do it with your body either. ::)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#35 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 22 April 2003 - 04:15 AM

see, flyingorb, the difference between you and me is that i've worked with enuff spirits to know that i can trust my Ouija Board. She's a good girl.  ;D

Posted Image

#36 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 12:50 PM

I truely hope your right, Pandora. :-/
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#37 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 12:55 PM

put it this way, if i'm wrong, you'll hear about me from the Warrens or something.  :)

Posted Image

#38 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 03:00 PM

Warrens?...wazzat? ???

#39 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 06:41 AM

www.warrens.net

Posted Image

#40 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 04:19 PM

Fascinating site!  I'll enjoy exploring it.

#41 wnterstar

wnterstar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 06:44 PM

Pandora,

You know what you are doing with the Ouija board...but newbies don'e.  I've heard too many tales of bad hauntings/demonic possessions et al that started because someone who didn't know what they were doing.   They either opened up a door and didn't know how to close it, or invited something big, bad and ugly in, but didn't realize what they were talking too.

I, personally, won't use a ouija board.  I am planning, however, to make a witchboard for myself.

Basically, it's a home made ouija board.  That way, I know what energy was put into the creation of the board.

Be Well,
Diane

#42 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 04:32 AM

you are most welcome.  :)

Posted Image

#43 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 04:28 AM

you know i recently started using my little helper recently. She's doing good but i think she's a little hazy. not answering things normally. anywho i was thinking of taking her to the Borden house.  ;D

Posted Image

#44 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:54 AM

anywho i was thinking of taking her to the Borden house.  ;D

:o :o :o

of all places, Borden House!  :o

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#45 amalthia_stormsong

amalthia_stormsong

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 05:30 PM

I know a lot of you are getting tired of this thread, but a few posts back someone said that if after you ask it to guide you, the pointer starts moving in circles, to take your fingers immediately off it.  Why is that?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users