#46 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 December 2003 - 08:18 PM

it seems once the pointer starts moving in cirles, it is a bad spirit and also that three times it moves, well, a poratl to evil is opened!

I am not expert with OUIJA -  but this is the answer I got from experts when I asked for the same question!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#47 neenee112

neenee112

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 03:08 AM

OOOHHH YES !!!!! NO GOOD !!!BAD THINGS HAPPENED TO SOME FOLKS I KNOW>>(not all at the same time) DONT TRY THIS AT ALL !!!!

#48 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 09:28 AM

:)

#49 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 12:39 PM

I have used my ouija since I was about thirteen and no harm has come to me, think what it comes down to when using the board is to get all the information on it you can, protect yourself best you can and just know that it doesnt work for everyone and takes alot of patience, the danger of the board I personally think is that it's an open portal for all types of spirits, you just have to know what your doing :) Found this link and thought apart from being informative, its just cute....

http://www.museumoft...m/WebOuija.html
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#50 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 10:28 AM

[glow=blue,2,300]Hmmm...can we agree that its not just ouija, as I'm certain that almost everyone here has had a bad experience or knows someone who had a bad experience with the board.

Contacting a Spirit, no matter how its done, is not without risks, Automatic writing as I understand is a kind of controlled possession, as is Channelling, the safest way I can think of is a tarot reading*the suggestion courtesy of OG*though there may still be some risk involved. It should never be attempted lightly or without protection and a means
to discourage unwanted guests as it is still an open doorway
that any entity may access*with the possible exception of the Tarot[/glow]
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#51 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 07:00 AM

lot of new Ouija disuccions on, so though of bumping this one up, may find some good infor in here ;D

#52 Ravenwood

Ravenwood

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 04:22 PM

Whispers has a point.

#53 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:23 AM

Well I have a Quija board and everything it has ever told me came true, except about winning the lottery, it BAD_WORD me off that year but I forgave it because of everything else coming true. I do beleive that some Quija Boards come from Heaven. Not all spirits are bad so to sterotype a Quija board is wrong. Thats my opinion.
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#54 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 09 April 2004 - 09:00 AM

The board itself is just a medium - a portal.  What makes it dangerous is how you operate it.  You actually invite a spirit to control your arm and hand in order to provide answers.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#55 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 08:41 AM

my question is how could have it given me this information, a average [glow=red,2,300]SPIRIT[/glow] would not have access to this type of information, so was I in contact with a major POWER?

I don't know what makes you think you're so important that only a 'higher spirit' could have given you the kind of info you received. In fact, from what you've said, I'm sure it was a spirit guide because only spirit guides are usually interested in telling you your past and future.  All spirits know other people's future...and past, for that matter.  'psychic powers' are inborn in all of us, but when you pass on to the spirit world, these become finally apparent.

So any spirit can tell you your future.  it's just a matter of them wanting to do so.

#56 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 08:42 AM

that's exactly right, aloha

#57 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:23 PM

How on Earth could any of us possibly know that all spirits are inherently psychic? That seems like a theory unsupported by facts. perhaps she was in contact with a higher power or more evolved spirit... who knows really? I'm not saying I believe that's likely, but it's just AS likely as saying that all spirits know anything and everything there is to know about those of us on earth. Just a few thoughts.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#58 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:23 AM

How on Earth could any of us possibly know that all spirits are inherently psychic? That seems like a theory unsupported by facts. perhaps she was in contact with a higher power or more evolved spirit... who knows really? I'm not saying I believe that's likely, but it's just AS likely as saying that all spirits know anything and everything there is to know about those of us on earth. Just a few thoughts.

BB, Ana

Well, even I too feel that not all "spirits" are psychic. There are higher as well as lower planes in the other side, and obviously WE HUMANS too are spirits for a few out there! ;)

#59 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:56 PM

I think you get what you expect.  We are all captains of own ships.  If you expect "Satan" you will get Satan.  I have never had a bad experience with Ouija; I don't choose to use it because I use other methods for communication, and I really think it's just a parlor trick. I don't know any reputable psychic who uses it.  It seems that teenagers and the uninformed play with it.  It's just a toy and that's all it is.
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users