Celebrate Ouija’s 125th Birthday in the City Where it was Born: Baltimore!
OuijaCon – April 23-25, 2015 – Baltimore, Maryland
Come celebrate the history and legends of the Ouija board with some of the world’s foremost authorities on the subject. The conference includes lectures, workshops, plus collectors from around the globe will be setting up a temporary museum showcasing over a century of talking boards.
OuijaCon is the Talking Board Historical Society, Inc.’s inaugural event. All proceeds will go to benefit the society, a 501©(3) registered non-profit organization.
- Robert Murch, the world’s foremost collector, historian, and expert on Ouija® and talking boards.
- Jeff Belanger, one of the most visible and prolific paranormal researchers today.
- Chip Coffey, an internationally acclaimed psychic, medium, paranormal investigator, speaker and writer.
- John Zaffis, who has over forty years of experience studying and investigating the paranormal.
- Rosemary Ellen Guiley, one of the leading experts in the paranormal and metaphysical fields.
- Brandon Hodge, a collector, author, historian, and the prevailing authority on automatic writing planchettes and early spirit communication devices.
- Dave Schrader, the Executive Producer & Host of the wildly popular paranormal talk radio show Darkness Radio.
- Karen A. Dahlman, a published author, licensed art psychotherapist, telecommunications CEO, business consultant, and leading Ouijaologist.
- Darren Evans, a paranormal researcher / survivor from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Panel Discussions Include:
• Talking Board Collectors Panel
• LIVE Séance with Chip Coffey
• 30 Odd Minutes LIVE
• Charity Auction
See the World’s First Travelling Talking Board Museum!
Collectors from around the globe will have some of their prized pieces on display. There has never been a collection brought together like this before. Come see 125 years of history and artifacts related to talking boards, dial plates, spirit trumpets, and much more!
Baltimore Harbor Hotel
101 W Fayette Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
We have secured a special room rate of $129 per night for the hotel. Once you purchase your ticket, you’ll be sent a link with a special code to reserve your room. Book early as there are a limited number of rooms available, and they will fill up fast!
Thursday, April 23rd: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM – meet and greet party at the hotel. Talking Board Museum will be open.
Friday, April 24th: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM – presentations, panels, and vendor area will be open. Plus a talking board fashion show and talking board art contest!
Saturday, April 25th: (Ouija’s Birthday) 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM – presentations, panels, and vendor area will be open.