• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 JimDe

JimDe

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:13 PM

In a forum that supports a policy of ‘agree to disagree’, I would tend to disagree with an individual’s continued refusal/denial to recognize that digital media is an accepted and respected form of paranormal data collection, primarily because it is contrary to published scientific opinion.

I don’t consider that stance can be consistent with credible experience; however, everyone is entitled to a personal opinion.
Posted Image

#17 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:02 PM

In a forum that supports a policy of ‘agree to disagree’, I would tend to disagree with an individual’s continued refusal/denial to recognize that digital media is an accepted and respected form of paranormal data collection, primarily because it is contrary to published scientific opinion.

I don’t consider that stance can be consistent with credible experience; however, everyone is entitled to a personal opinion.

.... and I'm going to agree with JimDe..... contempt prior to investigation leads to everlasting ignorance......... and inhibits the advancement of credibility in the field......... :P :(
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users