Black Eyed People do they exists?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

I had my BEP sighting in 2003. Back then, I couldn't find a thing on BEP. Just two stories about BEK and one was the Bethel story. To find anything, I had to start searching in the UFO area. One interesting correlation, the rise of BEP sightings and the decline of MIB reports. I also read the theory that MIBs and BEP are human-alien hybrids. Frankly, I just don't know what they are...
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#17 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

This is the first I have heard of BEP.
makes me have to think back, have had some weird experiences, unfortunately can not remember much these days....
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#18 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

OK GANG !! I have started noticing these BIP since reading this....... THANKS!!! LMBO!
SHALOM my friends !

#19 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

OK GANG !! I have started noticing these BIP since reading this....... THANKS!!! LMBO!

Noticing ? Do you mean you have actually seen any of these folks?

#20 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:00 AM

There are lot of encounters. I had one too.

Link to a bunch of encounters.
http://paranormal.ab...eyed-people.htm

Those were intriguing stories Cryscat , I been gone a good while so I just now read this whole thread and I would just love to hear the encounters of any members and also having encountering these Black eyed folks I would love to hear what you all think they are or who they really are ?
I am somewhat of an empath but I have never seen any of these creatures personally but I do know having that experience your intuition will be a good indication of what they are. :)

#21 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:10 AM

In any event, these entities should be considered dangerous and avoided if at all possible. If contact can not be avoided, it seems that the best defense is to retreat into a home or automobile and refuse the beings entry. I'm not sure that calling the police would help but BEP's do not seem to like to attract too much attention to themselves so this might not be a bad idea. If there seems to be a number of BEP sightings in your area, do some research on items that repel astral etheric entities, items that prevent those entities from manifesting and items that will dispel a manifestation.

Stormeye
http://monstersandmagic.wordpress.com/

I think that is fine advice Stormeye.

#22 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

I would just love to copy and paste this one but not so sure about the copy-rite thing.

Anyway I think this is yet another absolutely intriguing story and the only one of it's kind I have ever heard of concerning BEP .
Also kind of freaky at the top of the page there is an advertisement captioned " Become a Vampire Join Free " . :)

http://www.gods-and-...ed-vampire.html

#23 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:43 AM

Well the advertisement was there it really was !!!! It just disappeared :(

#24 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:50 AM

Darkness Radio does quite a few webcasts on BEP. You can find the shows on their archive site.

This topic is freaky to me, and I hope to never encounter any BEPs.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#25 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

YES!, some on TV ( could have just been the lighting, camera angle, not sure! was not part of the show ) people in public.... crazy stuff!
SHALOM my friends !

#26 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

YES!, some on TV ( could have just been the lighting, camera angle, not sure! was not part of the show ) people in public.... crazy stuff!

I have seen that as well , one entertainer in particular who's features and actions seemed to change , in that particular case she actually claims to be possessed by an entity . could be for promo or could be she wants people to think it was for promo , kind of a reverse psychology thingy. )

With all that I have learned concerning this subject I am beginning to think everyone is right.
They are in a sense vampires but the are also aliens and in a round about way demons.
They live among us and usually appear quite normal , maybe even attempt to keep low profile in the sense that they keep a lid on their differences so to speak.

I think maybe they are nephilim.

#27 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

I have seen that as well , one entertainer in particular who's features and actions seemed to change , in that particular case she actually claims to be possessed by an entity . could be for promo or could be she wants people to think it was for promo , kind of a reverse psychology thingy. )

With all that I have learned concerning this subject I am beginning to think everyone is right.
They are in a sense vampires but the are also aliens and in a round about way demons.
They live among us and usually appear quite normal , maybe even attempt to keep low profile in the sense that they keep a lid on their differences so to speak.

I agree with you totaly!
SHALOM my friends !

#28 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Do a youtube search on this/these name (s) .

Beyonce Sasha Fierce.

#29 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

I agree with you totaly!

in the one single alleged interview with a BEP he supposedly stated a lot of things that help lead me to that conclusion including they are awaiting the return of the dragon.
A dragon or a serpent is not necessarily a bad thing it can denote wisdom and knowledge.

#30 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

I agree with you totaly!

in the one single alleged interview with a BEP he supposedly stated a lot of things that help lead me to that conclusion including they are awaiting the return of the dragon.
A dragon or a serpent is not necessarily a bad thing it can denote wisdom and knowledge.

GOT A LINK ?
SHALOM my friends !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users