banging haunted church

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CreepyStarBound

CreepyStarBound

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:08 PM

Okay, so I lived in an old church a few years back. The bottom floor was all one giant room, and I had this little back staircase leading to my room. The place had an old creepy stone basement. One night, my mother and I heard a loud banging noise. It went on for two or three hours. At first we thought it was the water pipes or something, but it got louder and louder. Eventually it just stopped. 

The next day we went in the basement to check it out. There was no evidence of a break in or anything like that. There was this little closet thing down there. It looked like it hadn't been used in a while. I pointed to the closet and asked my mom what was in it. I know this sounds crazy, but there were Christmas presents in there. My mom said she forgot they were down here. We always joke about how it was the Ghost of Christmas Presents or something. But could it have actually been a ghost? I'm asking for your opinion. It was a really old building, so it's possible that someone could haunt the place. Thanks for reading! 

Mothman Fan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: banging, haunted, church

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users