Appocalypse Now?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:23 AM

What do you mean by "prepared"?
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#32 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:24 PM

How about this for a vision:

I can see a new genetically modified race (either by design or accident) looking on 'sad in knowing' that the very last survivor of the 'old human race' dies of old age.

I can see it almost as I were there. I can see a woman surrounded by sympathetic new beings although they will look much as we do now, except they will be free of most of the problems we all have now.

Is this a vision or just my imagination based on what I've seen or heard in the world around me. Imagination is highly probable but as I am highly intuitive!!!!

Time scale: unknown but probably brought on by some distant traumatic event.

I throw this open for your views.

Phantom8

#33 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:37 PM

These are not my thoughts, I am passing them along from someone I had a conversation with a few nights ago.

"I see us in the future when we won't need our bodies anymore as we will become pure energy. The aura or soul is energy and it remains after we are dead, we do not create or consume energy we channel it."

He gave a detailed explantion comparing it to florescent lights. He talked about generating electricity which we really don't generate, we just concentrate the energy that is already there, channel it through the lights and dissipate it back into the ground.

I think his vision is also well down the road. Was an interesting conversation though.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#34 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:44 PM

How about this for a vision:

I can see a new genetically modified race (either by design or accident) looking on 'sad in knowing' that the very last survivor of the 'old human race' dies of old age.

I can see it almost as I were there.  I can see a woman surrounded by sympathetic new beings although they will look much as we do now, except they will be free of most of the problems we all have now.

Is this a vision or just my imagination based on what I've seen or heard in the world around me.  Imagination is highly probable but as I am highly intuitive!!!!

Time scale: unknown but probably brought on by some distant traumatic event.

I throw this open for your views.

Phantom8

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! Toss some more around fella!
... :headbang:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#35 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:45 PM

These are not my thoughts, I am passing them along from someone I had a conversation with a few nights ago.

"I see us in the future when we won't need our bodies anymore as we will become pure energy. The aura or soul is energy and it remains after we are dead, we do not create or consume energy we channel it."

He gave a detailed explantion comparing it to florescent lights. He talked about generating electricity which we really don't generate, we just concentrate the energy that is already there, channel it through the lights and dissipate it back into the ground.

I think his vision is also well down the road. Was an interesting conversation though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting stuff, who was that masked guy? :headbang:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#36 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:19 PM

To me, a vision is something that is seen in the mind's eye..a stunning moment of clarity when it almost seems as though someone were playing a film projector and I am the only one viewing.

And, at other times, it seems as though there's a light tap on my shoulder, with an unconnected voice whispering "Listen...listen to this..and let me show you this..."

This does not happen to me when I am ready to sleep..Most often it's during the day when I'm involved in something at work or in the evening when I'm busy at home. It comes from nowhere and is usually gone very quickly..The message is delivered and there is no reason for the messenger to linger.

As far as the weather is concerned...I had that same discussion with someone just the other night. It would seem that Nature is extremely angry with us, and has the Green Man supporting her ire.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#37 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 10 December 2005 - 04:59 PM

To me, a vision is something that is seen in the mind's eye..a stunning moment of clarity when it almost seems as though someone were playing a film projector and I am the only one viewing.

And, at other times, it seems as though there's a light tap on my shoulder, with an unconnected voice whispering "Listen...listen to this..and let me show you this..."

This does not happen to me when I am ready to sleep..Most often it's during the day when I'm involved in something at work or in the evening when I'm busy at home. It comes from nowhere and is usually gone very quickly..The message is delivered and there is no reason for the messenger to linger.

As far as the weather is concerned...I had that same discussion with someone just the other night. It would seem that Nature is extremely angry with us, and has the Green Man supporting her ire.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good work here Holly. As an investigator, Ibelieve that too little is done with the mechanism. Some visions come to people in almost exactly the way in which epileptic seizures do. Often preceding a seizure the afflicted person can smell or taste burning, or flowers. It's a sensory signal, much like the auras some people report pior to migraine headaches. This was popularized by Stephen King in his early book, "The Shining"; one of the few in which he didn't invent research, etc. ( By the way, Stephen King is notorious for inventing believeable research for his books, so trust nothing, no matter how convincing in a novel until you've checked it out indepenantly).

My little ability, I'm starting to think, may not be altogether new. I used to be successful in the market. Thinking back on it I used to sort of "open myself up" to the future. I think that I was doing that when I got the first of these nasty pictures.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#38 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:09 AM

That is a very good description of what I see also, but for me the strongest ones are through dreams.

#39 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:01 PM

SYDNEY, Australia - Violence spilled into a second night Monday as scores of youths drove through predominantly white suburbs of Sydney, smashing windows of cars, homes and stores and raising fears of spreading racial unrest.

T

#40 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:52 AM

the good thing I see, is we all see the events coming in the near or not too distant future has people surviving and evolving. None of us has said the human race will not continue.

My last post was an article I saw from CNN, a couple of weeks ago was France. I believe it is already starting...

Edited by evad_83647, 13 December 2005 - 03:54 AM.

#41 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Truth searching, the paranormal, mythology, writing, reading, art, backwoods hiking and philosophy.

Posted 15 December 2005 - 06:32 PM

I have been having some disturbing "visions". I have or used to have certain limited psychic talents, but the closest I ever got to premonitions were Deja Vu.

Lately, I have been haunted by glimpses that surprise me of riots, starving people, and thoughts of some huge disaster. I have talked to a couple of other real psychics. Both admitted to having similar visions. One claimed that a number of psychics have been having the same vision.

Is this last psychics' claim BS, or has anyone else had similar ...visions?

I have been having dreams about the world being consumed by water -- floods. tidal waves, etc. I have a friend who has had similar dreams, and another who has had visions exactly as you have! Doesn't look good for us, in the near future!

#42 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:25 PM

When i read this first post. I thought of Sydney Australia. Just recently theres been riots there. Racial stuff. It all started because a bunch of lebanese thugs beat up a couple of the life savers working on the beach. And that was it. It was on, every man and their dog got involved. Your description fitted with this. But you wouldnt have these woes over just this incident in Sydney. What I am thinking is perhaps your just seeing all the negativity thats going around the whole world at the moment. Wasnt there some riots or similar after the hurricanes over in the USA. I am trying to remmeber the name of the place here... Ummm .. anyways. This sort of thing is going on everywhere. Perhaps your seeing the change in human behavior?

Perhaps you are seeing a prediction for somthing truly horrible and completlly frightening! I'm staying down here in Aus. Its safer down here i think! Well i hope lol. I dont watch the news or read the papers and things like that. Its much too depressing and frightening. If i did watch it. I'd probably have a mass family suicide! I feel guilty enough for being selfish and bringing children into this stuffed up world. I dont want to think that I've brought them into a world of suffering and evil. That will make my guilt far worse. I try to block that out.

ANyways........................................ I hope everyones visions are wrong! I truly do.

#43 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:48 PM

I used to invest in the market. I did insanely well, just ask my ex-wife, and the folks who sucked it all up!

I realized recently how I did it. I am very educated in economics and Political Science, but I would also immerse myself in the culture,and then OPEN MYSELF UP TO THE FUTURE. It was when I tried this recently that I got the first of these "visions". What scares me the most is that I was never wrong, and that my range was only about ten years out. The water disaster resonates more than some of the other thoughts. I have put together some emergency camping gear, and I have alway been involved in target shooting. I have coached my kids as to where to go and what to take. If it doesn't happen, I have some good camping gear, and some food that I can eat. If it does happen, my kids have a chance. ;)
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#44 Nightwing

Nightwing

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 12:14 AM

I am going to go against the grain here. I respect all of your thoughts, and am not arguing against them..but I think there is another thing to consider.
That is..nothing really has changed. We are not any more violent than in our past...indeed, truth be known..we are overall far less violent than at any point in our past.(crime levels have been DROPPING steadily for years). Wars have been with us since the begining. The crusades, the wars of conquest of any number of peoples. Look at how even native American tribes treated one another(do a bit of historic research on that one...pretty frightening!). The difference now? We know about EVERY little incident..EVERY one, almost instantly, due to modern technology. It's not that there are on a percentage basis any more incidents of evil..and it's not as if those that do happen are worse. What IS different, is that we..you, me, everyone, can know of them ALL, almost as they happen.
In the past, you would MAYBE be seeing the results of a war half the world away, MONTHS later in the newpaper..IF you can even read.. But now, you see it NOW, as it happens, on CNN.
Think of it..200 years ago, Slavery was LEGAL here in the US. HUMAN BEINGS were sold like cattle on our street...and yet, we think we have it worse off then ever.
No..we don't
What we DO have, is the ability to know pretty much every newsworthy thing, good or bad(and lets be honest..the bad news makes page one, the good news may be lucky to get a story..after all, bad news sells the paper, or in this case, the cable bill).
The same can be said of the weather. 200 years ago..if there was a hurricane 200 miles away, you may well never have known it. Certainly, volcanos, earthquakes, tsunamis half the WORLD away were simply never known outside of the locall areas. Now..again, we watch them live, on CNN, as they happen.
It's really not that things are any worse...they are for the most part, FAR better. Look at how you live..now think of how people lived 200, 500, 1,000 years ago. Think of how long the expected life span was. How many children(on averaged) survived to adult hood. Think of all of this, and ask your self..do you REALLY think we are living in a time as terrilbe as you percive?
What if you just did not watch the news, read a paper, or listen to the radio for a year. What if NO one you knew did either?
Guess what....more then likely, you would be amazed at how wonderfull the world you lived in was...because you would be enjoying all the benefits of modern technology, and lifestyle..without using those same advantages to know that suffering is still going on, as it ALWAYS has.
Again..this is NOT ment to make any comment on the truth of your visions..but it is ment to say that just perhaps, those visons are based on a level of distress that is really not warranted.
Hope you all understand, I mean no disrespect...I just think that at times, we loose perspective of the big picture.
There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth......

#45 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 02:04 AM

Those are good thoughts. I agree we have a lot to be thankful for.

My visions though aren't about today they are about tomorrow. I watch the news and wonder if we are in the beggining and hope my visions are not predictions of what is to come but rather residual images of what has already transpired. It is just as possible that I'm seeing events that have already passed. There is a lot of residual energy in the atmosphere which continues to transmit images from days long gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users