• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Desire

Desire

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hi there.

For a number of years now I have been aware of my surroundings and what is in it. Over the last 2 years, particularly the last 6-7 months, I have had an increasing unease to a presence that seems to be surrounding me. At first it started of as an awareness of not being 'alone' as you might say, which over the years has never really bothered me, until now. Things started bothereing me when I began to notice a very dense blackness in my bedroom. Some nights are worse than others, but it is there all the same and I cannot seem to connect with it without feeling a heavy fear of not wanting to get too close.

I have 3 children, one of which is only 2, and she is very sensitive too. She talks quite openly to another child, who appears to be a little older than her, (I can see this by the way she holds her eyes in conversation) but this density that I feel has upset her on a few occasions. Sometimes it appears to be directly in-between us (she shares a room with me).

There have been 3 occasions where I have been woken up by the feeling of what can only be described as a choking feeling. Not the kind caused by hands, but the kind where you would feel this when you have been near a heavy smoking bonfire. I find it difficult to raise myself up from the bed (I am wide awake by this time as I am a very light sleeper). It is not just confined to our room, as I have noticed in the last few weeks to be getting closer around my everyday life. Even outside of our home, which is what I find alarming. Sometimes, during the day, I feel a brush against my arm or my back, which is very firm and noticeable. The one that makes me really uncomfortable is the feeling someone is holding the face very close to me (like right now) At night, I have felt a pressure on my bed across my legs that again, I really do not like and my covers are often moved slightly.

As I've said, these things have NEVER bothered me, even when I was younger, and they still don't. Except this one. I'm sorry this post is so long but I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this situation as I am, I hate to say, afraid of this presence. It does bother me, it does make me uncomfortable and I find it extremely intrusive of my space.

Thankyou

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:19 AM

Hi D,

Can you contact a reputable medium in your area to visit your home? It sounds like you have people who are dead hanging around your home. A medium should be able to find out who they are and what they need. Perhaps they just need to tell their stories and get help crossing over. Since we usually cannot see them, the only way they can communicate with us is through children or noises or touching.

You can tell the beings that this is your house and that they are making you uncomfortable. You need to be firm with them as you would your children. Imaging a white protective light around yourself and your children is a good exercise.

Mainly it would be a good idea to get someone to figure out what they need to share and help them move on to the light, if appropriate.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#3 afterlife

afterlife

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, playing guitar, music, & the most Important FAMILY!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:49 PM

What state do you live in?

#4 light_seeker

light_seeker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

I get a sense this spirit is watching you. Trying to figure you out. It's happened to me a few times and yes it is a very disturbing feeling.

I feel this spirit is attached to the child spirit you sense as well. Speak to it and to the child.

#5 Desire

Desire

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:07 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry its taken so long to get back!! Thanks for your replies.

I did contact a medium who is well known to some friends of mine and he did come round. He felt uneasy when he first entered our home and without me saying anything he went straight to my room where he vacated very quickly. He told me that there is an entity that has attached itself to me and apparently is feeding off any negative emotions that I may be giving out, and in turn is using it to remain attached to me. My daughter apparently is very sensitive and because of her pureness, this entity is unable to get too close to me because of her and it seems to be trying to separate us.

He has been involved with these kind of things for over 20 years and he said that although he didnt want to alarm me, he had never experienced anything this strong before. At one point he became quite faint whilst trying to make contact with it, which I found very disturbing!! He gave me some advice on how to keep it at bay if I ever feel down or upset about anything, but it wasnt very successful. For about a week after he had been things were very quiet and calm, until my daughter was woken one night (about 11pm) screaming hysterically. She kept saying the dark had scared her but she couldnt seem to say exactly what it was that had upset her. I took her into my bed but we were disturbed through out the entire night and have been ever since.

Some nights are better than others but it still remains a part of my everyday life. I still do not like it, and still find it very intrusive but I am not willing to be beaten by this thing.I am still in contact with the medium in question and he has tried to help to the best of his ability but he remains uncertain and unable to connect with this entity. There does however seem to be a new thing over the last few nights and it is a smell. To put it blunty, its like vomit in your nostrils!! It is very strong and pungent and it alarmed me the first time, and my eldest son could smell it last night (I had not told him or anyone of this) I of course denied being able to but he could tell I wasnt being entirely honest!!

I again would appreciate it if anyone could offer any further assistance as I am tiring of this now and I dont know what to do anymore!! Thankyou :yawn:

p.s I live in England

#6 Jacob_JABP

Jacob_JABP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

That was me once... I did an investigation in it once but it
just made it worse
...JSB...

#7 Desire

Desire

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:51 PM

That was me once... I did an investigation in it once but it
just made it worse

I'd like to know a bit more on what happened.

thnx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users