The Book

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LindaHub

LindaHub

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:03 AM

Hey Jeff. I had been meaning to pick up one of your books for a long time. Well the time has come. I picked it up last week and I absolutely loved it. There were a few books on the shelf of the book store and wasn't sure what one to buy so I decided on The Worlds Most Haunted Places. I loved it so much you did a great job. Now I am on my way back to the book store to get the rest. Keep up the great work. Also love the site. Thanks Jeff. I also saw you on Maury you did a great job.. Thanks again. Linda

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:22 AM

Thanks, Linda! I appreciate it.

-Jeff
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 RadicalFlower

RadicalFlower

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Hello there<br /><br /> I have alot of interest haha.. i like EVPing it is really cool as to what some of the stuff ya can get and what the spirit world has to say to ya.. i try to stay away from the ouija board or anything that would invite a ghost ..i dont know if i can take seeing a apperition yet haha..i like the paranormal though . i like maing new friends from all over the world and i like having a good ole time on here with my friends ...

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:36 PM

Hello Jeff

I today didnt know really alot about this site and i had noc clue ya had such great books out i picked this book up today and this will be the first time reading one of your books i look forward to it .. and keep up the great work on your books Sending friendly love from alabama !!! :) ... :)
Posted ImageMy Baby Girl ^^^Posted ImageMy Oldest Daughter^^^Posted ImageAnd My Son he is in the middle ^^^ lol

#4 cowboy1983miss

cowboy1983miss

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:07 PM

Hey jeff,

I am Part way though your book about talking with the dead and I like it. What I like the most is that you did not cover just one methed you talk about and reserched more than one. I have got the book from my girl friend that told me about your book now I can say that I am hooked and ready to see what the sprity world has for me. I hope to pick up some more of your book to read soon keep up the good work.....

blessed be

Andrew Murphy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users