• This topic is locked This topic is locked
380 replies to this topic

#16 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 12:59 AM

Well I will be happy to pull up a chair with ya ladies and enjoy the circus act, I mean Spicy working very hard to build a magnificent new shed. Hey Spicy, can I schedule an appointment to have you build something here?? It has been quite bland around here lately and would like to watch everyone frantically running about screaming because the phone lines are down, LMAO. And a good fireworks show is hard to come by up here as well. Could we work something out?? I am sure you have a busy schedule but you can fit me in can't you?? I need a new hut for my humble abode. :D :( :(

Bridgie~ Can I request a new shrink, Whispers has been quite neglectful lately and my problems keep getting worse!!! :( Oh wait, :( :blink: :unsure:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#17 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 13 December 2004 - 01:41 AM

oh gosh im laughing so hard im crying!!!!
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#18 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 09:43 AM

Well, after discussing it with Spicy, he told me I could get hands on experience on the building of the shed. As long as I can lift the power tools I can use them. Be prepared for the most hilarious show of a lifetime when you get me and power tools combined. :lol:

Bridgie~ Make sure you have a straightjacket available on hand for I might be needing it. The overwhelming joy of using power tools just might throw me over the edge. And I am still looking for another shrink. Dr. Whispers is too busy trying to save some of the other poor people in here, he still doesn't have time for the psychotic Bun Bun. Any takers????? Accepting applications through Bridgie...........if she is willing to accept the job opportunity?? :blink:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#19 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 10:19 AM

Bunny, I can administer a straight jacket for you, but cannot help you with your problems, I am an inmate, remember.

Kats has admitted himself. He is now drawing pictures of Flying Orb and his stapler.

Hawkie, we need to recruit some older people. We need our secret society!

Moon get back in your casket. Your blood level is too low and I am afraid you might keel over.

Alsie, you still have snow on your high heels.

:lol: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#20 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 13 December 2004 - 11:00 AM

*shivering in the rubber room muttering*

"Orbs...Orbs...Everywhere... help! help! they're biting my ankles! :blink:
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#21 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 11:46 AM

*As she administers a nuggie* No, ORbie! Those are the Christmas lights! SEE!?!?! And what's biting your ankles are those normal-size-dog chew toys you brought in here.
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#22 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 13 December 2004 - 12:11 PM

i like the taste of purple :lol:

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#23 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 13 December 2004 - 12:32 PM

*slurps a purple orb out of the air*

AAhhhh...purple. Yum! :wacko:
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#24 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 02:50 PM

I need someone willing to accept applicatoins for my new shrink?!?!?!?!??!?! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! :o :blink: :unsure: :weeee: ;)

#25 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:04 PM

I'LL DO IT :wacko:

Posted ImagePosted Image

and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

#26 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:24 PM

Thank you kats! Anyone inteested in becoming my shrink submit apps to Kats_god. Thank you again. ;)

#27 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 13 December 2004 - 04:59 PM

i have WHAT on my heels?!

so...who wants to play dress up?!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#28 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 06:50 PM

i do i do!!! :weeee: :weeee:

#29 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 07:18 PM

Kats needs a job badly, but doesn't realize he won't get pain here in the asylum!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#30 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 07:19 PM

i'll take it!!!! :weeee:
*as kats bites his toe nails off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users