the official youngings club

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#16 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:46 PM

LOL Justa! I like that idea...
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#17 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:48 PM

Maybe there should be a "Timeless Club" for those of us that just dont fit into the others?  :)

yeah, one for the people stuck in the middle of the bread

The middle of the Bread, Thats where all the good stuff is kept! :)

#18 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:52 PM

Woot...i'm barely in with being 29 1/2..couple more months and i'll be in the Carb club :)
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#19 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:ninja's, and girls

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:49 PM

okay, sense this has turned into a middle club( :rolleyes: ), MoonChild, could you please change the tital to "Official Youngins/Middle Club?" just so the middle's won't go off-topic anymore.

for all the young people, which is better? the iPod mini or the iPod regular? i'm in a little debate.(middle people can also reply)

i'm just a little tired of this turning into a middle club instead of a young people club. sorry if i sound a little rude, but i'm just stating the truth..
(i don't mind that middle people come in here, i love it, but i just don't want it changing into that type of topic. keep it more "young.")
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#20 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:27 AM

Geezer alert! Geezer alert! HAHAHAHAHAHA a geezer has stepped into the young 'un middle' un thread! Bwaha ahahahahahah!

:) :) :( :) :)
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#21 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:50 AM

Alright, talk about some youngun' things and let's see if I can relate...... :)
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#22 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:16 AM

Posted Image young or old - i belong on the both sides

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#23 RaoRao

RaoRao

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:ninja's, and girls

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:57 AM

alright now, i need help with getting an iPod. my friend says that the regular iPod is better than the iPod mini. i want an iPod, but knowing my friend, he can be wrong sometimes.

imo, what is your opinion on either one?
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#24 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:47 PM

all i know about ipods is that they are ridicuously expensive. i'd go with the regular ipod if i were you. to me, mini is just a prefix meaning "never works"
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#25 Paul Roberts

Paul Roberts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal<br>My family

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:04 PM

I am a borderline 27 :unsure:

Anyway cool or hip, let me think......................

Sorry thats me out, I can think of anything :P

Registering with LIGHT at www.gotothelight.co.uk

#26 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:22 PM

um...with the whole ipod thing, personally, I find it kind of annoying...during the holidays it seems like almost everyone that I know got an ipod...and they all carry them around with them and listen to them all the time...

...anyways, I'd say go with ipod mini....

...and yes, they are expensive...I don't really see the point of them...I'd just go with a good old cd player...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#27 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:26 PM

mp3 for me....cept i haven't figured out how to change the song list yet.

i'm such a technological moron
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#28 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:53 PM

go with which-ever gives you the most storage space!

I haven't gotten into the whole iPod scene yet because I don't agree with having to rent music! I say once you buy a song, it's yours to do with as you please. With the new napster, if you don't pay a month, all your music will be useless :P

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#29 kenshin

kenshin

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:03 PM

go with which-ever gives you the most storage space!

I haven't gotten into the whole iPod scene yet because I don't agree with having to rent music!  I say once you buy a song, it's yours to do with as you please.  With the new napster, if you don't pay a month, all your music will be useless :P

what? you have to rent music? that sucks now i'm definatly not getting a ipod, though i can't recall ever hearing about this before.

i'm probably the youngest member of this club because i'm only 17
"And now, I make my escape, with my metallic hostage, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen! In which case, if I see you, before you see me... look out!" Frank dufense 'O'mally' , red vs blue

#30 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:10 PM

Well... I am plenty young (23) and am not into the ipod thing. I think they are stupidly expensive. Waste of my money, honestly. But my brother has a mini and hates it (he is 15). Drives him nuts. Get a discman. Buy/burn some cds. Just because you don't have an ipod doesn't mean you can't be a cool kid (God I am SO glad to be out of middle/high school!!)
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users